Lose your CDL?

over9five

Staff member
I see this as a long range Democrat plan in action.
Take away a mans way to make money. Now you have the woman, kids, AND the man on public assistance. People on public assistance largely vote Democrat.
Increasing the Democrat voting block, pure and simple.

chitownsteve

The ex makes over $120,000/ year, takes lavish vacations, buys a Harley (with cash) goes to close to 20 concerts a year, and lives the high life, all while refusing to pay a $35/ month band fee, medical co pays....Ect. In the past 2 years alone, he owes close to $3,500 in obligations.... That's 1 vacation he could give up. Nobody here is looking for Government Assistance, just a question asked as there is proof of over $50,000 in savings.... I'm wanting to play hard ball after just being nice.... He HAS the money, just refuses to contribute because he "doesn't want to take away from his future" (as was said in Court)
Having him know his earnings could be at risk, I feel, may make him cut a check and get back to work :-)

Sent using BrownCafe App

bluebiker

The ex makes over $120,000/ year, takes lavish vacations, buys a Harley (with cash) goes to close to 20 concerts a year, and lives the high life, all while refusing to pay a $35/ month band fee, medical co pays....Ect. In the past 2 years alone, he owes close to $3,500 in obligations.... That's 1 vacation he could give up. Nobody here is looking for Government Assistance, just a question asked as there is proof of over $50,000 in savings.... I'm wanting to play hard ball after just being nice.... He HAS the money, just refuses to contribute because he "doesn't want to take away from his future" (as was said in Court)
Having him know his earnings could be at risk, I feel, may make him cut a check and get back to work :-)

Sent using BrownCafe App

Time to get a lawyer or somebody else involved. I know in NJ, if there is a court order for support and it's not paid you just go to the probation dept.

In NJ child support (since 1993) is supposed to be paid through the probation dept. They're the one's that will go after the money, wage garnishments, license loss, tax refund confiscation, and if necessary jail.
I knew someone who was marginally employed, got behind on child support, his wife went to the probation dept. and if I recall he spent about 2 weeks in jail before his employer fronted I think about 1/2 what was owed.

I also had a family member who didn't pay his obligations, moved to Florida though he got away with it. By the time they caught up with him his son was 20 and in the Air Force. His ex got the checks then. He complained to me they wanted $50K from him. I just told him I was paying $90.00 a week, (this was 2000) and he should do the math.