Loss prevention..what a joke

rod

Retired 22 years
Meanwhile back to the subject at hand. Has anybody EVER heard of someone actually getting $5,000? I still haven't.

blacknproud

Blacknproud, "hear no evil'? Don't I remember you two weeks ago complaining about someone using racist language in your presence? Not that I condone that behavior- far from it. But to report that behavior while overlooking an crimial offense is nothing les than full-fledged hypocracy. OR MAYBE YOU ONLY REPORT CERTAIN ETHNICITIES TO THE AUTHORITIES???
You disappoint me. I thought better of you.

The guy was a black man early 20's, and yes I reported him, I did however expect something more than hey good job, how about a CUP OF COFFEE. certain ethnicities....****me pal, you have no idea what I am talking about....learn the facts before you shoot your mouth off.

Last edited by a moderator:

magoo57

Blacknproud , I am glad that you did the right thing. my only concern is that you had to anguish over whether or not to report him. If this guy tried to steal within my eyesight, he'd be led out in handcuffs within the hour. You can't turn on and off integrity.
So as far as my remark on you, I am very sorry .
Please understand that if LP was more of a giveaway agency, there would be many cases of UPSers abusing each other for a hundred dollar prize. How many people would plant something in another's locker or in their package car? A few extra bucks and a person can trashcan someone he hates. Not a universe I would like to come to every day.
ONCE AGAIN, I WAS COMPLETELY OUT OF LINE IN QUESTIONING BLACKNPROUD'S MOTIVES IN THIS MATTER. I ALSO APOLOGIZE TO ALL READERS POSTERS AND MODERATORS HERE AT BROWNCAFE.

blacknproud

Blacknproud , I am glad that you did the right thing. my only concern is that you had to anguish over whether or not to report him. If this guy tried to steal within my eyesight, he'd be led out in handcuffs within the hour. You can't turn on and off integrity.
So as far as my remark on you, I am very sorry .
Please understand that if LP was more of a giveaway agency, there would be many cases of UPSers abusing each other for a hundred dollar prize. How many people would plant something in another's locker or in their package car? A few extra bucks and a person can trashcan someone he hates. Not a universe I would like to come to every day.
ONCE AGAIN, I WAS COMPLETELY OUT OF LINE IN QUESTIONING BLACKNPROUD'S MOTIVES IN THIS MATTER. I ALSO APOLOGIZE TO ALL READERS POSTERS AND MODERATORS HERE AT BROWNCAFE.

I accept your apology, and I do see your point....no one is perfect, not even Loss Prevention....no hard feelings:happy2:

HazMatMan

Even with 15 they still cant win sh#t
add the cocaine and pots from the mets from the past and then what?
Was looking over old posts and stumbled upon this one again.lol.. The cocaine added up to a World Series victory,(1986) and if that is what it takes for another one then BLOW BABY BLOW. lol.....