Lost my Diad today

Scuderia1

Has this ever happened to anybody? I went back in my car to look for it no luck. I think it fell out of the car. Any idea what the consequences would be? Supervisor knows. Just wondering what the magnitude of the situation is.

T

Turdferguson

Has this ever happened to anybody? I went back in my car to look for it no luck. I think it fell out of the car. Any idea what the consequences would be? Supervisor knows. Just wondering what the magnitude of the situation is.
It ain't good. But they should be able to find it through GPS

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
pineapple-express-laughing_zpsadfdd464 (1).gif

YellowSox

Why would the diad be in the truck when you are away from the truck? That's what the diad pouch is for.

T

Turdferguson

Then there is a GPS they can track. They can tell where you are with that diad within 18 feet. Don't care how small a center you are intended in the board and they have the program to find it

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
Had a driver in my center lose his DIAD about 3 years ago. We had just got the V, anyhow showed up about a week later. The CHP found it on the Freeway in more than one piece if you get my drift. Anyhow they obviously we're not happy and they said he was gonna pay for it out of his pocket. Well he's still employed and he never had to pay for it.