Lost my Diad today

S

selfcancelsignal

Never lost a DIAD, but many times I've walked out of a store without my hand truck. Next time I need it, I go to un-hook it, and "HUH? WTF?" LOL. One placwe had a price tag on it when I came back.
Haha... The couple times I've forgot my 2 wheeler somewhere, I go back & jokingly ask, "Are you done using this yet?"

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
Haha... The couple times I've forgot my 2 wheeler somewhere, I go back & jokingly ask, "Are you done using this yet?"

At one time I was using a flat cart and a stand up cart so I just used the flat cart the rest of the day when i forgot the stand up cart figuring I'd get it the next day.

Had the opportunity to go home the next day. Cover driver said the route was light so he tossed the flat cart before he left. Told him where the cart was and he went there during air. It wasn't there. The fed ex ground guy had grabbed it for me expecting to see me a little later where we often ran into each other but some how we missed each other.

I ending up going to a DRs apt with my wife which was on my route so I swung by the center and threw a cart in my pick up truck and brought it out to him.

S

selfcancelsignal

I think the IV cost about $1400 when it first came out but the price had dropped to about $800 at the end of it's run. I'm not certain but those numbers popped into my head.
The toggle between letters & numbers drove up the price! Lmao! Genius move.

rod

Retired 22 years
I met a janitor at the hospital I delivered to pushing an old steel UPS cart full of packages. That cart was stamped UPS and everything. He just laughed and said they had been using it for like 8 years. He gave it back (I said he could keep it) because they been talking about ordering a nice light-weight aluminum one. I still have one of the old steel carts that I have used and barrowed out a million times over the years. Just another treasure I rescued from the UPS dumpster.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
I lost a diad 4 out the drivers door on a turn during my 30 days. I think everyone has done it. Its a rite of passage.

Also as mentioned above if you use the clip the diad 5 does not fit correctly in the truck holder and its easy to bounce out.

UPSGUY72

I lost a diad 4 out the drivers door on a turn during my 30 days. I think everyone has done it. Its a rite of passage.

No everybody hasn't done it and it's not a rite of passage that you really want to say your did. Of course if you want to look like the village idiot go right ahead.

Also as mentioned above if you use the clip the diad 5 does not fit correctly in the truck holder and its easy to bounce out.

If it doesn't fit in the the holder tell the mechanic to get a new one it should fit in fine with the clip holder on. Although I have notice a couple other the holders where the DIAD doesn't fall all the way in with the clip holder on but the number is minimum. As I'm writing this I'm thinking this could be because her holder is in upside down next time I have that problem I'll see if that the case.

ManInBrown

I can't stand the Diad pouches. I don't like the feel. I usually put in my back pocket. I have lost the Diad in the pack of my package car before amongst all of the boxes and I call the office to send me out some messages to make it beep.

The pouch is terrible. No idea how anyone uses it. Bulky and gets caught when buckling and unbuckling the seatbelt. I use the diad clip

livin the dream

I'm just curious. you guys say you don't like the "clip" which I've never seen, and the pouch. have you guys never seen the (what I would call) the holster?

tapatio75

We didnt get the clip with the lets say "adapter" at our center, but they got it in the other one, and I got one when I helped them, is ok, but had to remove it everyday, remove it or lose it