Lost package? - UPS Next Day Air Early AM Saturday Delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.

vicxs

I am trying so hard to remain calm anywho...

My husband sent me a package through the UPS on the base he is at right now. Paid $100+ for Next Day Air and included Saturday shipping. Needless to say, he was happy as !@#$ to send it out because he had been busy. Chase already processed the money.

Now where the hell is the package? There is no scan, tracking number doesn't work, there is basically no information on this package. I'm pissed but what in the hell can I do?

Anyone?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

My husband sent me a package through the UPS on the base he is at right now. Paid $100+ for Next Day Air and included Saturday shipping. Needless to say, he was happy as !@#$ to send it out because he had been busy. Chase already processed the money.

Now where the hell is the package? There is no scan, tracking number doesn't work, there is basically no information on this package. I'm pissed but what in the hell can I do?

Anyone?
Try call the UPS 800 #. We can't help you...we just work here.

vicxs

Try call the UPS 800 #. We can't help you...we just work here.

Already called the 800 # and all they told me was, "I'm not seeing any information. Billing or tracking. It doesn't exist."

Was just wondering if anyone on here, that possibly didn't work for UPS had this happen to them? :/

Geo926

What do you mean the tracking number doesn't work? What does it say when you enter it?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah

Anyone?
1 800 pick ups. Problem cant be solved here.

Anyone?
Maybe he sent It,to his girlfriend.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

Anyone?
1-800-742-5877

We are just a bunch of gruntled or in some cases, disgruntled employees who come on this site to vent about the company, some customers, each other, and sometimes ourselves. Most of us are here on our time off or days off and we have no idea where or what happened to your package especially on a Saturday. It takes more time to sign up for this site than it does to dial this number...
1-800-742-5877
1-800-742-5877
1-800-742-5877
1-800-742-5877
1-800-742-5877

Status
Not open for further replies.