Lost package? - UPS Next Day Air Early AM Saturday Delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I'm thinking card game. "Holy %&@, what am I going to tell my wife"? "I know, did you get that package"?

vicxs

I'm sure you guys hate your job, whatever. I googled, saw that someone else who didn't work for UPS had posted asking you guys a simple question, and I thought I'd see if you guys had any insight on deliveries.

I called the number.

I didn't come in here to give you guys :censored2:. But thanks. I was seeing if maybe you guys THAT WORK THERE, knew anything about deliveries, or what might had happened. Not about a single package.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I love my job at UPS! Really do! I also lie about money to my wife. I'm a man.

mny1.gif

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
We can't tell you much without knowing details. Most likely causes are even though he said he paid to have it shipped Sat air the shipper didn't get it shipped out since there is no origin scan or he didn't get it shipped at all.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
You didn't join just to ask that, did you?

Well of course she did...

I am trying so hard to remain calm anywho...
Now where the hell is the package? I'm pissed but what in the hell can I do?
Anyone?

That's usually the first thing I do when pissed...spend ten minutes joining a site to ask a bunch of anonymous strangers about my issues. Too bad Olive Garden didn't have a site like this because that scrotebag manager wouldn't have had to hear my tirade over cutting us off from the free breadsticks.

Glad I took care of my issue right then and there instead of complaining to you all how pissed I was about Olive Garden.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I'm assuming he's shipping from a UPS Store or Customer Center. Next Day Air has a shipping cut-off for it to go out on a given day, 18:45 at my center. If he brought it in to ship after the cut off, it won't go out until Monday.

porkwagon

I'm sure you guys hate your job, whatever. I googled, saw that someone else who didn't work for UPS had posted asking you guys a simple question, and I thought I'd see if you guys had any insight on deliveries.

I called the number.

I didn't come in here to give you guys :censored2:. But thanks. I was seeing if maybe you guys THAT WORK THERE, knew anything about deliveries, or what might had happened. Not about a single package.
The package has not been shipped yet.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Well of course she did...

That's usually the first thing I do when pissed...spend ten minutes joining a site to ask a bunch of anonymous strangers about my issues. Too bad Olive Garden didn't have a site like this because that scrotebag manager wouldn't have had to hear my tirade over cutting us off from the free breadsticks.

Glad I took care of my issue right then and there instead of complaining to you all how pissed I was about Olive Garden.
What...no more free breadsticks? But I'm still hungry!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You mentioned that your husband is military and shipped it out from the base he is at now. Without being too specific, is he stationed at a base in the United States? The only reason I am asking is UPS does not ship to or from APO or FPO addresses.

vicxs

You mentioned that your husband is military and shipped it out from the base he is at now. Without being too specific, is he stationed at a base in the United States? The only reason I am asking is UPS does not ship to or from APO or FPO addresses.

Base is in the US, that wouldn't make it any different than shipping off base right?

TheKid99

I called the number.

How the hell would we know where your package is? UPS process millions of packages a day. What make s your package so special?

vicxs

How the hell would we know where your package is? UPS process millions of packages a day. What make s your package so special?

I honestly don't think you read that single quoted post right. "Knew anything about deliveries, not about a single package."

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Base is in the US, that wouldn't make it any different than shipping off base right?

It shouldn't.

It sounds as though your husband did everything right and the shipper (where he brought the package) did everything wrong because had they done their job, we would have done ours and you would not be here asking us for help.

Your husband needs to call the shipper first thing Monday morning to find out what happened and to ask for a refund of the Saturday shipping charges.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
What...no more free breadsticks? But I'm still hungry!
No BB, the first batch was 6 which my wife and I promptly went through, asked for more the kid comes out with 2. What are we chipmunks? Bring us another basket of 6, they are free aren't they? He tells me that he is only allowed to bring what he thinks we will eat.
You better get your manager then...

JohnnyScrotebag comes out with his big dumb Ms America smile plastered from ear to ear asking how he can help....Oh yeah, it's on like Donkey Kong...Do I look like Alvin & the chipmunks? Do I look like I'm on a diet? You see my wife stickin a spoon down her throat to puke these things up? No? Then who decides how many breadsticks we get or don't get. (of course there was more to the exchange but to save time, I omitted most of it)

I ask for 6 breadsticks for me and 6 for my wife. Even though we were both full, I made sure to eat em all just to prove a point. Heck, if you are going to trim the main dish down to child sized portions, at least give me the damn breadsticks I ask for.

Status
Not open for further replies.