Lost package? - UPS Next Day Air Early AM Saturday Delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.

vicxs

It shouldn't.

It sounds as though your husband did everything right and the shipper (where he brought the package) did everything wrong because had they done their job, we would have done ours and you would not be here asking us for help.

Your husband needs to call the shipper first thing Monday morning to find out what happened and to ask for a refund of the Saturday shipping charges.

Thank you so much, you helped much more than the 1-800 lady.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
No BB, the first batch was 6 which my wife and I promptly went through, asked for more the kid comes out with 2. What are we chipmunks? Bring us another basket of 6, they are free aren't they? He tells me that he is only allowed to bring what he thinks we will eat.
You better get your manager then...

JohnnyScrotebag comes out with his big dumb Ms America smile plastered from ear to ear asking how he can help....Oh yeah, it's on like Donkey Kong...Do I look like Alvin & the chipmunks? Do I look like I'm on a diet? You see my wife stickin a spoon down her throat to puke these things up? No? Then who decides how many breadsticks we get or don't get. (of course there was more to the exchange but to save time, I omitted most of it)

I ask for 6 breadsticks for me and 6 for my wife. Even though we were both full, I made sure to eat em all just to prove a point. Heck, if you are going to trim the main dish down to child sized portions, at least give me the damn breadsticks I ask for.
I'd have asked for a doggie bag of breadsticks to take home too...lol. Johnnie Scrotebag. .. :rofl:
Your stories are awesome, Scoob.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Thank you so much, you helped much more than the 1-800 lady.

He actually did give you a very good answer but all joking aside, are you sure you have the tracking number correct. It seems odd that there would be no information at all regarding the package. Even if it was not shipped out, anytime a number is generated for a package, it will be in some database somewhere.

upschuck

Depending exactly what tracking says, invalid tracking number means just that, a bad tracking num. No tracking available means that shipper most likely didn't give the package to UPS driver and didn't do an EOD. Sat packages are segregated at center and are put in a system so they can be more accurately forecasted in the destination center.

My guess is that he shipped package after air cutoff time, and shipper did not do EOD because so will be added to Monday shipments. I would do more than ask for sat shipping charges back, I would demand full shipping charges back from whoever he shipped it with, for they should have told your husband that it was past cutoff time.

EOD = End Of Day

snl blue

I didn't know we had ups shipping centers on military bases thought it was only post office that may be where the problem is probably sent it by post office

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I'd have asked for a doggie bag of breadsticks to take home too...lol. Johnnie Scrotebag. .. :rofl:
Your stories are awesome, Scoob.

I got a doggie bag and the server threw a ton of those mints in the bag. I knew it wasn't his fault. It was this guy's fault....
dprgs.jpg

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Sounds like your problem is with a (independently owned and operated) UPS Store. No reason you shouldn't get a full refund on all shipping charges.

barnyard

KTM rider
At the top of the page is a stickied post for those looking for a lost package.

This is not the place to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.