Lost package?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icyguy94

No more an employee here after I got done with college a year and half ago. But decided since I had an account on here that I would kindly like to ask a question. Forgive me guys :)

I ordered a set of rims+tires from someone and it was shipped last Wednesday I got 4 packages out of 5 on Friday(3 tires/rims) and a (lug nut box). But I am missing the 4th tire, I ended up calling but the people "overseas" that answer for customer service won't tell me anything and just don't know what they're talking about. But I got a lost package claim currently. The item was scanned at my local hub in Jax, FL - Arrival scan. But now I get an "exception" - Were attempting to verify the package location message. Usually how long does it take to find the package and what is the process like finding the package? I mean how could something huge like that get lost. Can I go to the HUB and ask them there? I need the 4th tire badly because with the rainy conditions I can't keep on driving with 2/32 tread, I saved just enough to get these and don't want to be out of my money cause of this. Thanks Guy!

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
No more an employee here after I got done with college a year and half ago. But decided since I had an account on here that I would kindly like to ask a question. Forgive me guys :)

I ordered a set of rims+tires from someone and it was shipped last Wednesday I got 4 packages out of 5 on Friday(3 tires/rims) and a (lug nut box). But I am missing the 4th tire, I ended up calling but the people "overseas" that answer for customer service won't tell me anything and just don't know what they're talking about. But I got a lost package claim currently. The item was scanned at my local hub in Jax, FL - Arrival scan. But now I get an "exception" - Were attempting to verify the package location message. Usually how long does it take to find the package and what is the process like finding the package? I mean how could something huge like that get lost. Can I go to the HUB and ask them there? I need the 4th tire badly because with the rainy conditions I can't keep on driving with 2/32 tread, I saved just enough to get these and don't want to be out of my money cause of this. Thanks Guy!
Label probably just fell off.

oldngray

nowhere special
irregs like tires often get left in the building and missed. Wait a day or two to see if the last tire shows up.

Icyguy94

irregs like tires often get left in the building and missed. Wait a day or two to see if the last tire shows up.
I remember irregs being the last items on, but who does the searching for the lost item.. and what are the odds of finding them?

Status
Not open for further replies.