lost time no accident or injury there was no recoginition

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Lwms, May 4, 2014.

how many centers have worked over a year with no lost time or accidents and injuries and ups doesnt

1. forgot

1 vote(s)
  2. didnt care

8 vote(s)
  1. Lwms

Lwms New Member

anyone with long safety records not being recognized ?
  2. brown bomber

brown bomber brown bomber

get used to it,...then pick up your turkey
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Lwms

Lwms New Member

they took the turkeys away 4yrs ago for us ! but we went over a year at our center with no accidents or injuries lost time or otherwise . management sad great things were gonna happen yea!!!Then our center sup got married went on a cruise then suddenly no money for anything sorry guys but we do love u !!!!!!!!!!
  4. joeboodog

joeboodog good people drink good beer

Management not caring about an incredible milestone that is darn near impossible to attain? That's just wrong.
  5. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Your implication has no basis in truth.
  6. Wally

Wally Hailing from Parts Unknown.

No Turkeys, gifts, Circle of Honor dinners, nothing. Don't blame the locals, this comes down from Atlanta.
  7. UpstateNYUPSer

We had a very nice ceremony for our most recent Circle of Honor driver and recognize milestone years of service.
  8. They are announced in my center and all the drivers clap and high five. There's a lot of shouting. It's taken real serious where I'm at.
  9. retiredTxfeeder

retiredTxfeeder cap'n crunch

We still got a certificate for safe driving and a little pin with a cubic zirconium chip or two in it. Those awards would just come in and pile up on a shelf behind the dispatcher. Usually if a driver saw his safe driving award there, he'd pick it up himself. No ceremony, no attaboy or anything. The prevailing attitude down here is "You have a job, don't you? now get back to work."
  10. jaker

jaker trolling

The morale of ups workers is horrible and it comes from a local level all the way up
  11. Wally

12. Wally

13. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

in a galaxy far, far away ...

Why should local management care about you if no one cares about them?
  14. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 mouth breathers...everywhere

If no one gets hurt...preload and drivers get bagels every friday. Last week, we all got our raises...no injuries were reported all week, and yet no friday bagels....hmmmm..
  15. joeboodog

joeboodog good people drink good beer

They must think that with all those big bucks they are giving you that you can buy your own damn bagels.
  16. Dr.Brown

Dr.Brown Swollen Member

I want a friggin pretzel...
  17. RonBurgandy??????????

RonBurgandy?????????? God is Great, beer is good , People are crazy.

I buy my loader a sausage mc' muffin on Friday. I look like a hero and he loves it costed me $1
  18. UpstateNYUPSer

Sent using BrownCafe App
  19. pickup

pickup Well-Known Member

ignore this post. I made a mistake, and can't delete it.
  20. pickup

pickup Well-Known Member