Love, your handrail

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
It seems we partnered with Romper Room...
Anyone else get this when they got in their trucks this morning. On the seat of every truck in our center was a bag of candy with a Valentine's Day card that read, "Happy Valentine's Day Love, your handrail!" There is also a red ribbon on the handrail.

I guess the powers that be figured preaching to us wasn't working so now they have to treat us like 2-year olds and bribe us with candy and silly cards. I have to admit, I was very thankful that they tied that ribbon to our handrail because after I ate all the candy and went to lunch, I realized that I had run out of my little floss sticks but alas, I had no fear of something being stuck in my teeth, I just used the little red ribbon they provided. Thanks UPS for helping me in such a tough situation!

scooby0048

Oh yeah, they also sent two messages about trying to drum up sales leads. Guess we gotta pay for the dollar store candy somehow.

It seems we partnered with Romper Room...
Anyone else get this when they got in their trucks this morning. On the seat of every truck in our center was a bag of candy with a Valentine's Day card that read, "Happy Valentine's Day Love, your handrail!" There is also a red ribbon on the handrail.

I guess the powers that be figured preaching to us wasn't working so now they have to treat us like 2-year olds and bribe us with candy and silly cards. I have to admit, I was very thankful that they tied that ribbon to our handrail because after I ate all the candy and went to lunch, I realized that I had run out of my little floss sticks but alas, I had no fear of something being stuck in my teeth, I just used the little red ribbon they provided. Thanks UPS for helping me in such a tough situation!
I almost always grab my handrail. When I don't I get back in and grab it.

scooby0048

That's way more creative and effort filled then just telling me in a monotone voice at PCM.

And it's free candy.

Or maybe you respond better to more DIAD training?

I don't care if they want to be creative, tell me in PCM, or paint it on my forehead, I don't need to be told every other day to use my handrail. Today just broke the camel's back with all the incessant nagging. I go to work to earn money, not deal with my wife anymore than I already do!

But what it's worth, it is quite creative and I agree,would rather that than some boring ass PCM or DIAD training.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
UPS, where the drivers bitch about everything...

Including free candy
But candy is bad. You have to eat high carb/protein snacks. You will get fat eating candy and it has no nutritional value, except chocolate increases dopamine, and keeps us from choking someone.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
next thing ya know using the handrail will be on the telematics report.
shut your pie hole.jpg

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I wonder if they were on the clock when they took the time to tie a ribbon on every truck in the center.