Love, your handrail

Packmule

We got a piece of gum taped to a note describing how our joints and muscles are like gum. The more gum mixes with salva and gets softened up by chewing, the more limber it gets. Supposed to encourage hydration and stretching. I think they're all wet and stretching the analogy to the limits!

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
It seems we partnered with Romper Room...
Anyone else get this when they got in their trucks this morning. On the seat of every truck in our center was a bag of candy with a Valentine's Day card that read, "Happy Valentine's Day Love, your handrail!" There is also a red ribbon on the handrail.

I guess the powers that be figured preaching to us wasn't working so now they have to treat us like 2-year olds and bribe us with candy and silly cards. I have to admit, I was very thankful that they tied that ribbon to our handrail because after I ate all the candy and went to lunch, I realized that I had run out of my little floss sticks but alas, I had no fear of something being stuck in my teeth, I just used the little red ribbon they provided. Thanks UPS for helping me in such a tough situation!
I love my "handrail" every night.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Our network is projected to double within 2 years. Volume is coming from somewhere...
Customers are not going to FedEx just because of dimensional pricing. FedEx also implemented dimensional pricing. Your volume is probably coming from us, but it is do to other factors besides dimensional pricing. That was the post that I replied to.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Whats next, Happy Memorial Day from you Bulkhead Door?
Happy 4th of July from your key fob?
Where will the Idiocy end?
Happy Arbor day!! Here's a bunch of crap on paper that you're going to instantly throw away
There's free candy? We didn't get any. That's a bunch of BS right there man! :mad:
I hope my handcart doesn't hear about this. She gets very jealous.
Use your power zone,when jerkin the rear door.

Now that my friends is the proper way to derail a thread! Speaking of which, there was another bag of candy and another note on my seat this morning. Don't know if another driver threw it on there out of aggravation or if my handrail was making a pass at me.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Now that my friends is the proper way to derail a thread! Speaking of which, there was another bag of candy and another note on my seat this morning. Don't know if another driver threw it on there out of aggravation or if my handrail was making a pass at me.
It probably doesnt like the way you handle the other handrail