Love

laffter

Dating co-workers is sort of, well, desperate. :/

Many full time UPSers don't have much of a life outside of UPS. I'm sure everyone here understands this even better than I do. Those outside of the company don't understand what they go through on a daily basis. So, someone inside the company, who you see and/or speak to regularly, and who does understand what you go through, is a good candidate for chicka-bow-wow.

U

uber

95% of the women in my hub aren't exactly easy on the eyes. Guys get what I call 'hub vision' though when they enter through that guard shack. Their standards go down, 4's become 10's. A girl that guys fawn over in the hub wouldn't get a double take if I pass them on the streets.

I wouldn't be against dipping my pen in the company ink, so to speak. But dating a chick that works with you (or area atleast) is out of the question.

over9five

Staff member
That's why you shoot for the 5%.

Or... you can realize that the appearance of a person shouldn't be what attracts you to him/her.
0256380.jpg

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Give her a good Z scan and run the nubers by me !! Need more info !! she can't be as HAWT as Fethers , AJ ,Dilli, and Catwoman I mean Menotyou !!

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
If you're the loader make sure you pack it in that sups trailer high and tight. Last thing we need is a sloppy load spilling out the back doors.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Many full time UPSers don't have much of a life outside of UPS. I'm sure everyone here understands this even better than I do. Those outside of the company don't understand what they go through on a daily basis. So, someone inside the company, who you see and/or speak to regularly, and who does understand what you go through, is a good candidate for chicka-bow-wow.
Needing to explain at least generates a conversation. I could not imagine being married to someone who works where I do. It would be 24/7 brown cafe. While BC is great, that would not be. Talking the same crap at home that you lived all day...please just shoot me.

satellitedriver

I feel in love with a member of managment. We are in the Austin, TX center and I'm not sure how I should go about continuing this love affair? Should I quit or her? She doesn't even work in my center. She is an ODC Sup? Please help?
If you can find love in this cold cruel world, hold on to it.
Sex is not love, but it is a good start.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
jmo, personally; I don't care if they are cute, honest, intelligent, even above-average....not going to happen. Though once in a great while it crosses nearly every mans mind, I am sure.