Lovin the brown

Discussion in 'Introductions and Welcomes' started by bleedinBROWN, Mar 28, 2010.

1. bleedinBROWN

bleedinBROWN New Member

Hello, my name is Chris. I just got hired on March 12th in Carrollton, Ga as a preloader. I love my job, I love finally being a part of something bigger then me. So far all my sups have been nothing but nice to me, my fellow employees have been very helpful and very nice also. I have done 2 previous peak seasons as a driver helper and I loved it. This past Jan. I helped for about a week on presort. My first week as a loader I had 4 misloads and that has me under a lot of stress but i still enjoy doing it. I look foward to useing the information on this website and chimming in often. Once again thanks.

2. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to Brown Cafe, Chris. Sounds like you've got a great attitude! Keep up the good work and let us know how it goes!

3. SWORDFISH

SWORDFISH New Member

Your living the brown and yellow dream. Great isnt it. I couldnt agree more w/ my 13yrs in and I feel the exact same way. Couldnt be in a more positive joyful environment. I would work weekends and all my vacation time if they would let me. Let me know if this ever changes for you.

4. tonyexpress

tonyexpress Whac-A-Troll Patrol Staff Member

Great to have you aboard Chris...Welcome to the BrownCafe and good luck with your new job at UPS!