Low IQ's and Conservative Values Linked

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by MrFedEx, Jan 26, 2012.

1. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

What a surprise!! Not.

2. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

Hey, Mr. I.Q.....is there suppose to be a link??????????????????????????

3. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

Duffus ... who did you poll? Yourself?

4. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Yes, I'm an expert on spotting low IQ's.

5. 804brown

804brown Well-Known Member

6. Monkey Butt

You live in a house of mirrors?

7. tourists24

tourists24 Well-Known Member

OH what a statement oh wise one....lol

8. Monkey Butt

9. brown bomber

brown bomber brown bomber

oh, let's just engage in a game of verbal volleyball.........my serve....repugnant

10. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

Could this be your source.............
    Obama Visit Costs 1,500 Workers a Payday
    by Keith Koffler on January 26, 2012, 7:54 am

President Obama arrived in Chandler, Arizona Wednesday to talk jobs, but his appearance cost hundreds of laborers a paid day of work.
    More than 1,500 workers building the Intel manufacturing facility where Obama appeared were ordered to stay home for security reasons and told they would not be paid for the day, according to KTAR in Phoenix.
    An Intel spokesman said the days will be made up since the work still must be done, but some workers disagreed and expressed frustration that they were losing overtime pay.
    From the KTAR piece:
    “[The president] is here to talk about jobs and the economy and yet he’s forcing middle-class people right out of work for a day,” said a worker who contacted KTAR.
    The Intel spokesman said the workers should be “proud” they are part of a project that attracts the president of the United States.

11. brown bomber

set.......questionable

12. brown bomber

and now the spike........Obamba baby

13. brown bomber

just wondering how the obamba appearance messed up operations.........whenever we had a VIP, show up at our hub...it was a major CF (cluster fork).........not sure how UPS treated all of the late airs, over-allow, and general problems associated w/ politicos in building.....nice PR move........however the drivers are the only individuals that have to make up for the appearance (inconvenience)

14. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

15. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

No mirrors. Direct access.

16. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

That's the article I couldn't link-up for some reason. Low IQ + Conservative Beliefs= Prejudice. This would help explain the race-baiting tactics of The Right and why they are so successful with their target audience. If BHO were white, there wouldn't be nearly as much hatred and vitriol directed at the President. Simple.

17. 804brown

18. Monkey Butt

Good read and it's basically common sense.

The article is from 2003 and it would be interesting to see what he he thinks the conservatives need to do to redefine their linguistic narrative to support their side.

Obama has created an entire lexicon of linguistic narratives and phrases to support his point of view that puts the Repubs to shame (not mention half the Democrats).

19. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

We all thought we knew what "transparency" meant until Obama was elected. Silly us !

20. 804brown

George Lakoff: What Conservatives Really Want