Low seniority, full time driver forced to work local sort after delivery? Is this allowed?

OldMan

There isn't a person in the world that can force me to do anything. I always have a choice regardless of the circumstances, so you get your facts straight "old man."
True, You can always quit. With the attitude you have you should really consider another line of work. Might make you a happier person.

box_beeyotch

True, You can always quit. With the attitude you have you should really consider another line of work. Might make you a happier person.

I meant in any aspect of life you always have a choice. There's no forcing anything. Actually I'm quite happy where I am, but thanks for your concern. Also, you have no idea what my attitude is based on reads on a forum. You're wasting your time arguing with me, your opinion will never change mine nor do I honestly care what it is. So do me and yourself a favor and just keep quiet. Block me if you have to.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Or what? A two day member will chastise them? Oh the horror...
You can relax now Francis, you're retired. No more yes sir sir. Now it's all just fun.

We finally have a member of management who is willing to be open and honest with us. If you can't interact with him in an adult manner perhaps you should go back to the Romper Room thread.

OPTION3

I was replying to the delivery driver who asked if he had to help unload after he delivered. Not if you call in sick. How dense are you?
Maybe if you learned to use the quote feature properly that wouldn't have happened....how dense are YOU?

OldMan

We finally have a member of management who is willing to be open and honest with us. If you can't interact with him in an adult manner perhaps you should go back to the Romper Room thread.
Don't worry, I.ve dealt with trolls like these all my life. I'm going to spend as much time as I can to help the people the best I can. Thank you! Knowing I helped one person will make this all worthwhile for me.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Don't worry, I.ve dealt with trolls like these all my life. I'm going to spend as much time as I can to help the people the best I can. Thank you! Knowing I helped one person will make this all worthwhile for me.
image.jpg

Box Ox

The only word I've ever seen supes hate is the four-letter "s-word"... safe. Using the s-bomb is for special occasions. Like when I'm loading a feeder that's blocked with 8 feet of flammable cardboard and the sup is yelling from the floor to ignore it and keep loading.

LOL, true statement. Instant butthurt. Seems like the loader's nuclear option in their minds. "Refusal to work unsafely? What about my PPH?!" LOL

OldMan

LOL, true statement. Instant butthurt. Seems like the loader's nuclear option in their minds. "Refusal to work unsafely? What about my PPH?!" LOL
Unfortunately most younger sups don't realize that people can work safely & be productive. To be honest it took me about 10 years to figure that one out.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
There isn't a person in the world that can force me to do anything. I always have a choice regardless of the circumstances, so you get your facts straight "old man."
Oldman = former UPS manager who can't escape the "control issues" and lust for being an authority. Even in retirement. ;/ Really feel bad for people like that

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I never said that you helped me as I have my house in order. What I said was you seem to have the credentials to back up what you have to say and I for one appreciate your candor.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Oldman = former UPS manager who can't escape the "control issues" and lust for being an authority. Even in retirement. ;/ Really feel bad for people like that

I feel more sorry for the long time members of this forum who have been retired far longer than Old Man yet continue to "talk shop" as if they still worked here.