LU 177 "selective" Seniority.

Why do you care what I do at ups and what local I'm in? This is an anonymous site to talk about issues........why don't you like answering questions on the issue your proposing.......is it because you don't have answers or you only care about yourself and your agenda
Because you are asking a lot of questions for someone that is not in 177 or if you were its still a lot. If you want to really know come to the meetings!

Well good luck with your fantasy......I guess our next conversation will be after the meeting.......I just hope you have something better planned than you did last meeting where you guys looked like fools
Lol... Look like fools... If we are the majority this will happen. It doesn't matter what happens at a meeting. This on guy at the meeting that wants this change got up and said show of hands who knows the difference between bidding in or out side of classification. I couldn't believe what I saw. Guys were saying we are not voting here, tell us what you want then they would answer something total different. It looked like a bunch apes pounding their chests and sounding out grunts. This is the group that is going to stop us. Lol really! The union even said if you are the majority you will get it. It's only fantasy when the numbers are not there. It was fantasy to some when the 13 colonies were fighting for independence. It was fantasy to some when slavery would be abolished. It was fantasy to some when every American would have equal rights during the civil rights movements. Remember nothing is written in stone.. NOTHING!!

hyena

I usually rub one out and fall asleep shortly thereafter.
image.gif

Inthegame

It was fantasy to some when the 13 colonies were fighting for independence. It was fantasy to some when slavery would be abolished. It was fantasy to some when every American would have equal rights during the civil rights movements. Remember nothing is written in stone.. NOTHING!!
Actually something was written in stone but that's not really relevant to the conversation and neither is any of your over the top comparisons. It's a seniority list, not a recipe for world peace.