LUNCH.... Properly recording and taking it..

Bottom rung

If anyone in my Center got fired for skipping or not properly recording lunch the 3 drivers left would be pretty busy.
Same here. Some of the drivers know they'll never have to help another driver so they work through it to be done early. Which is why they never have to help. See the circle? They get the hour back that they lost in bonus.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
"No" still means No.
Tell Inde that.

I wanna know if anyone has heard of a driver getting disciplined( and up to discharge) for not taking or failing to record a full hour of lunch? Just curious....
I once got scolded for not taking a lunch and/or recording it. I had a super light dispatch, was a new rookie and saw I could get out really early, so I got done at like 3pm, went code 5 and didn't record a lunch.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Tell Inde that.
2014-10-15-14-14-35--1663622580.jpeg

Overpaid Union Thug

We are a bonus center so the answer is NO. It will never happen.

A while back I was actually considering filing on drivers that were known lunch skippers. I was going to ask for drivers on adjacent routes to be paid for the time that was recorded as lunch but the drivers actually worked through. Boy would that have stirred the pot in my center. LOL!. But sadly something like that is probably the only only thing that'll wake those idiots up.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
We are a bonus center so the answer is NO. It will never happen.

A while back I was actually considering filing on drivers that were known lunch skippers. I was going to ask for drivers on adjacent routes to be paid for the time that was recorded as lunch but the drivers actually worked through. Boy would that have stirred the pot in my center. LOL!. But sadly something like that is probably the only only thing that'll wake those idiots up.
In a bonus center they are being paid for lunch.

youllbefine

Tell Inde that.

I once got scolded for not taking a lunch and/or recording it. I had a super light dispatch, was a new rookie and saw I could get out really early, so I got done at like 3pm, went code 5 and didn't record a lunch.
You need to show one minute of lunch then it will keep you off of the reports

10 point

You need to show one minute of lunch then it will keep you off of the reports
Here we get a message from the oms saying "make sure you code in your 30 min lunch" if it's not logged in your board by 16:30 or so.

If you took (recorded) only 1 to 25 minutes they would tell you that you need to record your full 30 minutes.

BrownTexas

Here we get a message from the oms saying "make sure you code in your 30 min lunch" if it's not logged in your board by 16:30 or so.

If you took (recorded) only 1 to 25 minutes they would tell you that you need to record your full 30 minutes.
Notice how they said record. Not take.

youllbefine

You maybe correct that they see it in your bldg but outside of there you stay off of the district reports... Once again it all depends on how your center manager runs his bldg

10 point

You maybe correct that they see it in your bldg but outside of there you stay off of the district reports... Once again it all depends on how your center manager runs his bldg
My timecard is federal DOT document.

Why would anyone want to put their job at risk by falsifying your lunch period?

A record is a record and if I typed in the info myself it's foolishness on my part.