Macy’s will announce a major same-day delivery program within the next 12 months

Returntosender

That store, according to Belus Capital Advisors CEO Brian Sozzi, is Macy’s (M). “I believe Macy’s will announce a major same-day delivery program within the next 12 months,” he says. “They’re already piloting it, I believe, in four markets and I think once they have the foundation, the technology behind it -- they’re already working with UPS (UPS) and Fed Ex (FDX) and I believe also Ebay (EBAY) to get the program off the ground

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/this-...at-amazon-to-same-day-delivery-143416632.html

oldngray

nowhere special
That store, according to Belus Capital Advisors CEO Brian Sozzi, is Macy’s (M). “I believe Macy’s will announce a major same-day delivery program within the next 12 months,” he says. “They’re already piloting it, I believe, in four markets and I think once they have the foundation, the technology behind it -- they’re already working with UPS (UPS) and Fed Ex (FDX) and I believe also Ebay (EBAY) to get the program off the ground

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/this-...at-amazon-to-same-day-delivery-143416632.html

I just read that too. The writer of that story is clueless about the delivery business.

dezguy

We had a software update on our powerpads a while back that added a same day delivery function. Wonder if this is why. Either way, horrible idea.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Anybody remember, DHL ground?
Below ground, yes.

DHL sucks.jpg

FrigidAdCorrector said:
They have this surepost type thing now. Took two weeks to get my package. There's a reason they got chased out of town

Sent using BrownCafe App
Thet cut their own throats. they came to town,and under cut everybody.

Cant stay in business. when you charge $3 for a $5 package.

JL 0513

How about this. If you for whatever reason must have something from Macy's today, drive to Macy's and buy it. And look, no ridiculous same day shipping charge that costs more than the product!