Made in America Christmas gifts

Ron Carey lives on

You can downplay people joining the Teamsters all you want, you obviously haven't been in a organizing campaign. It takes a lot of guts to withstand the threats of big business and join a union

Sent using BrownCafe App

Atomic_Smurf

You can downplay people joining the Teamsters all you want, you obviously haven't been in a organizing campaign. It takes a lot of guts to withstand the threats of big business and join a union

Sent using BrownCafe App
If Michael Sam can be called "courageous" and "brave" for publicly admitting what he does with his weiner then I guess you can too.

Atomic_Smurf

Obamas amnesty hurts American labor & undercuts American workers by doing their jobs at a fraction of the price.

Attachments

• 1417521159003.jpg
    1417521159003.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 115

upschuck

I bought several of these for christmas gifts this year.
http://www.stampstampede.org/

Stamp your currancy to spread the word about the influance of too much money in our politics.

They are pretty specific on there map of who bought those, down to the house. That is kind of creepy. Three people in my town have bought those, and with a little searching could find out the addresses without much problem.

Atomic_Smurf

Was doing some online shopping last night (I know I know) & typed in "American made" on Amazon & was surprised to see over a million items populate.