Made it

Logb17

Congrats. My 30th day is monday. They told me unless I hit something Im in. Funny thing is im not that excited about it. Covering and going out cold is going to suck. Im excited about what its going to do for my family though.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Congrats. My 30th day is monday. They told me unless I hit something Im in. Funny thing is im not that excited about it. Covering and going out cold is going to suck. Im excited about what its going to do for my family though.
it is going to be financially better for your family. But you will not be in the picture. Let us know how it goes. Good luck and God Bless.
You are right not to be excited if you like being part of your family.

DS

Fenderbender
The only thing that really gets under my skin right now are other drivers who do the wrong thing. Releasing in area's where they shouldn't be and running up the stop counts. The DIAD clearly stats this is not a DR area but they override it. Then i cover their route and my sup asks me what the problem is with my overage.
These guys probably know what stops are ok to DR.You also get very good at hiding packages from view that only the customer will see.Don't worry so much about overallowed,swing drivers are seldom scrutinized unless they are too cocky.

Floyd Gondolli

Don't complain brother. They haven't hired in 396 (so cal) since 2006. We are starting to see movement this year. I Cover Drive, I only get spot days, max vacations and for the most part, peak. All of you Cover Drivers stop being pu***es.

Indecisi0n

Congrats! Unless you got into an accident yesterday.