Made it

Congratulations! Brown4life is a little extreme. Shoot for Brown4thirtyyears.
I'd just shoot for brownonedayatatime. It's a long road bro don't hurt yourself. When you do it stays for a longtime because this job doesn't let you heal. Find some good oldtimers who aren't bonus guys and learn from them. You have a long road.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Woo-freaking-hoo! Good for you!

I'd just shoot for brownonedayatatime. It's a long road bro don't hurt yourself. When you do it stays for a longtime because this job doesn't let you heal. Find some good oldtimers who aren't bonus guys and learn from them. You have a long road.

And take 407's advice. Now!

Integrity

Binge Poster
On car sup announced at this morning's PCM that I made seniority :) It was a long 30 driving days of worrying :) Brown4life!
TooTechie,

Congatulations to you.

This is a big day for most at UPS. I know it was for me.

Remember, put Integrity at the core of all you do and you will not fail.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
Integrity,

Are you some form of religion?

Sincerely,

​M
menotyou,

No.

Integrity is a foundational value and one of the enduring beliefs that all UPSers are called to live by.

We are called to make Integrity the core of who we are and all we do.

Sincerely,
I

On car sup announced at this morning's PCM that I made seniority :) It was a long 30 driving days of worrying :) Brown4life!

Yeah TooTechie, at your center did you have to make sure you were under most of the time or what, did you ever come in over, did you work through your luch breaks, and did you have to learn your area?