Made it

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
On car sup announced at this morning's PCM that I made seniority :) It was a long 30 driving days of worrying :) Brown4life!

Yeah TooTechie, at your center did you have to make sure you were under most of the time or what, did you ever come in over, did you work through your luch breaks, and did you have to learn your area?

My sup made it clear if I wasnt eventually scratching everyday I wouldnt make it. Then once I was scratching everyday he then said I had to be scratching and taking a full lunch or else they looked at us as an hour paid over. They also made it clear any accidents or injuries would disqualify me.

kingOFchester

Congrats to you, and to your union. The union made this possible. Your local needs a pat on the back too. At our last meeting we had several non seniority drivers stand up and ask our union why they haven't gotten seniority when they have been driving for over 3 years. The other guy 4 years. BA's response "Hey we got 19 people seniority over at building X" Yea, that made the two guys feel so much better knowing that 19 guys in another building got seniority.:angry:

I predict the meeting this Sunday will be a bit colorful, for the lack of a better word.