Made my 30 day probation and i think my checks have been messed up

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Cobra Agent, Jul 21, 2008.

1. Cobra Agent

Cobra Agent Mandalorian

I made my 30 days today and I didnt even have a supe ride with me. whoo hoo!!! When i got back to the building i talked with a steward about my pay progression........Got that squared away........ The problem i have is that for the last 30 days it seems that they have been paying me as a cover driver not as a fulltime driver..... Will I have to pay what i made over fulltime pay back?

2. BBlakewv

BBlakewv New Member

if you cover drove any before you started you 30 days prog. you should start at cover driver rate i think if not you will have to back pay

3. AznDiablo

AznDiablo Senior Member

I was just curious and wondering how long it took you to go from part time to full time driving down in New Orleans?

4. Diegotron

Diegotron Hater

It seems to be taking 5-6 years from what I've gathered. But there are ALOT of old drivers right now, so I'm guessing in the next couple of years alot of spots should be opening. Hopefully. :dissapointed:

5. Cobra Agent

Cobra Agent Mandalorian

6 years to be exact. katrina had a lot to do with it along with alot of drivers retiring. There are many people with more seniority than me that are :censored2: that I got the position.......however they did not sign the bid list.:laughing: