mafia runs UPS?

platinum9898

i would have to be italian to get into management too since u.p.s. is run by da mafia, has any 1 else noticed that? only partime sups are different races, anything above that you have to be italian its crazy

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
i would have to be italian to get into management too since u.p.s. is run by da mafia, has any 1 else noticed that? only partime sups are different races, anything above that you have to be italian its crazy
Mafia ?? No, they are run by the S.S Germans

brownrodster

My great uncle started to work for the teamsters back in the 60's. My great grandma, his mom, was sure that he must have mafia connections for doing so. Took her a long time to get over that I hear.

klein

Für Meno :)

Join the pizza connection, get a pt job delivering pizza, that might get you in ?

klein

Für Meno :)
just your kinda job then huh!!!

Got something better in the works, better then my old brown job.
Just need to pass the interview in 12 days.
More pay, better bennies, better pension, and 3 weeks vacation to start off with.
I'm glad I'm one of the chosen ones that made it to the interview.
Not giving it away, yet... but if I get the job, my avatar will change.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Got something better in the works, better then my old brown job.
Just need to pass the interview in 12 days.
More pay, better bennies, better pension, and 3 weeks vacation to start off with.
I'm glad I'm one of the chosen ones that made it to the interview.
Not giving it away, yet... but if I get the job, my avatar will change.

wine taster?