mafia runs UPS?

outamyway

i would have to be italian to get into management too since u.p.s. is run by da mafia, has any 1 else noticed that? only partime sups are different races, anything above that you have to be italian its crazy

Our district guy looks like he came right out of a New York mafia. He even has an Italian name. The initials TC, maybe someone here knows who I'm talking about.

A

anonymous6

i would have to be italian to get into management too since u.p.s. is run by da mafia, has any 1 else noticed that? only partime sups are different races, anything above that you have to be italian its crazy

I resemble that remark, yuk yuk, yuk

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I have never heard of rumors that the Mafia ran UPS, that sounds ridiculous to me. At one time they were heavily into Teamster Pension Funds, isn't that how Las Vegas originally financed? Our Local President was on the IBT Executive Board when I joined in the 70's. He looked and dressed like he was out of the "Goodfellows" movie. I remember those Lincoln Town Cars all the Local's staff drove back then. First time I ever used a cell phone, I was broke down on the side of I-285 and a BA pulled over and let me use his to call in. He said, "Go ahead and use it, you paid for it!".

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Got something better in the works, better then my old brown job.
Just need to pass the interview in 12 days.
More pay, better bennies, better pension, and 3 weeks vacation to start off with.
I'm glad I'm one of the chosen ones that made it to the interview.
Not giving it away, yet... but if I get the job, my avatar will change.
School bus driver?

P

pickup

Orangputeh, a few times in the past, has remarked that he has come to the conclusion that everything we go through as ups employees only makes sense if Aliens ran the company. He probably meant that as a joke but sometimes I can't get that thought out of my head.

A

anonymous6

Orangputeh, a few times in the past, has remarked that he has come to the conclusion that everything we go through as ups employees only makes sense if Aliens ran the company. He probably meant that as a joke but sometimes I can't get that thought out of my head.

Illegal Italian aliens

P

pickup

Illegal Italian aliens

they used to be called WOPs in the old days: With Out Papers. The Wops in the mafia, if they got caught and convicted, would serve their time and then get deported back to the old country. The non wops who were legit would serve their time and then simply be let out. Now the term is simply a derogatory one.

tieguy

Banned

You're obviously confused everyone knows the mafia runs the teamsters and the irish run the company.:happy-very: