Magic Christmas

Originally Posted by bbsam
How 'bout the correct ignition timing on a 1955 Bel Air with a 327 cubic inch engine and a 4 barrel carb?

That's a trick question.
This is a correct reply. The 1955 Chevy V-8 was 265c.i. with an ignition timing of 2 degrees before top dead center. The 327 c.i. engine first appeared in 1962, if I'm not mistaken the timing was around 6 degress BTC

This is a correct reply. The 1955 Chevy V-8 was 265c.i. with an ignition timing of 2 degrees before top dead center. The 327 c.i. engine first appeared in 1962, if I'm not mistaken the timing was around 6 degress BTC

Depends. He didn`t say the motor was factory installed rather what were the specs for that motor, technically in any car it is installed in.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Re: Glen Beck at DHL home

So what if she doesn't Steve, what would that prove? I don't go to church, have no use for any organized religion whatsoever and yet on the best of days I might be a deist at best. At the same time, my wife goes to church, my 19 year old daughter is a guitarist in the church band and when that opportunity arose, I was the one who encouraged her because it was something she wanted to do and the experience would help her.

The only thing this all proves is that I don't dominate their thinking for them and let them seek their own belief system and I'm not threatened at all if they think different than I. My wife is a libertarian but she's not gone the distance to philosophical anarchism like I have either and yet again, I've got no problem with that either. To turn the question on it's head, do you not believe anything unless first your wife believes it as well? Something "whipped" would then come to mind would it not?

And on a christmas note which I've not celebrated since the late 70's, my avatar has a christmas connection thus the reason I've used it.

Well, time to head to work (Super Saturday) so that so many of you can go our and committ Consumercide!
:happy-very:
My question was just a curiosity. A lot of times people marry their opposite, so I was curious, nothing more, though I do thank you for the "quasi" lecture.