Mainstreet Media

Lue C Fur

Evil member
SodaHead.com - The Liberal Media finally speaks out about Obama

Wow...even the Libs see he is in over his head:

And that is what America did to Obama. True, Obama himself was never troubled by his lack of achievements, but why would he be?As many have noted, Obama was told he was good enough for Columbia despite undistinguished grades at Occidental; he was told he was good enough for the US Senate despite a mediocre record in Illinois ; he was told he was good enough to be president despite no record at all in the Senate. All his life, every step of the way, Obama was told he was good enough for the next step, in spite of ample evidence to the contrary.

What could this breed if not the sort of empty narcissism on display every time Obama speaks? In 2008, many who agreed that he lacked
executive qualifications nonetheless raved about Obama's oratory skills, intellect, and cool character. Those people - conservatives
included - ought now to be deeply embarrassed.

The man thinks and speaks in the hoariest of clichés, and that's when he has his Teleprompters in front of him; when the prompter is absent he can barely think or speak at all. Not one original idea has ever issued from his mouth - it's all warmed-over Marxism of the kind that has failed over and over again for 100 years.

And what about his character? Obama is constantly blaming anything and everything else for his troubles. Bush did it; it was bad luck; I
inherited this mess. Remember, he wanted the job, campaigned for the task. It is embarrassing to see a president so willing to advertise
his own powerlessness, so comfortable with his own incompetence. But really, what were we to expect? The man has never been responsible for anything, so how do we expect him to act responsibly?

In short: our president is a small-minded man, with neither the temperament nor the intellect to handle his job. When you understand that, and only when you understand that, will the current erosion of liberty and prosperity make sense. It could not have gone otherwise with such a man in the Oval Office.

Nimnim

The Nim
They had people on FOX news that predicted a win for Obama...........They also had people who predicted a loss for Obama. They presented both sides, unlike the one sided MSM who only had Obama running for president.

I just gotta say, if O'riely predicts an Obama win on the air at Fox, can you really say they're unbiased?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Via NY Post:
Is there a smaller, more unprincipled man in the national political debate than Chris Matthews of MSNBC?
No, there is not.

Bereft of decency and devoid of soul, what mattered most for Matthews is that his candidate — in this case, President Obama — somehow was boosted over the top.

And if millions of his fellow citizens encounter appalling deprivations along the way — well, to Matthews, they’re just eggs to be broken for the Obama omelet.

“I’m so glad we had that storm last week,” he said Tuesday.

By which he meant Hurricane Sandy, which sowed death and destruction all along the East Coast — especially in the New York metropolitan region.
“The storm brought in possibilities for good politics,” he added — referencing polls suggesting Sandy gave Obama a critical jolt.
Never mind the 100-plus deaths.

Never mind the destruction.

Never mind the tens of thousands still huddled without heat or power on Staten Island. Or Breezy Point. Or the Rockaways and Coney Island.

Matthews says he grew up on the Jersey Shore — as savagely hit by Sandy as any region along its devastating path.

Empathy?

From this pinched little man?

Hardly.

For he’s moved on.

Matthews lives in the very rich and overwhelmingly white Maryland township of Chevy Chase — which makes his pious sermonizing about GOP “elitism” just another bucket of moral bilge.
Reaction to Matthews’ vile outburst was predictable — prompting the little man to take to Twitter.
“Obviously, I wasn’t talking about the horror of the storm,” he wrote, but rather “the cooperation between the president and state officials.”
Obviously?
Obviously not.

“I’m so glad we had that storm last week” is what he said.
And reasonable — that is to say, decent — people understand that he meant precisely what he said.
The disgusting twit.

Nimnim

The Nim
He's allowed to give his opinion..........like we all are. It's his show, not a news show. He had people on that went both ways..

Rereading my statement, I was agreeing with you, it should have been "biased" not "unbiased".

I think at the time it was special coverage not his show and he was there as a "guest".

texan

Via NY Post:
Is there a smaller, more unprincipled man in the national political debate than Chris Matthews of MSNBC?
No, there is not.

Bereft of decency and devoid of soul, what mattered most for Matthews is that his candidate — in this case, President Obama — somehow was boosted over the top.

And if millions of his fellow citizens encounter appalling deprivations along the way — well, to Matthews, they’re just eggs to be broken for the Obama omelet.

“I’m so glad we had that storm last week,” he said Tuesday.

By which he meant Hurricane Sandy, which sowed death and destruction all along the East Coast — especially in the New York metropolitan region.
“The storm brought in possibilities for good politics,” he added — referencing polls suggesting Sandy gave Obama a critical jolt.
Never mind the 100-plus deaths.

Never mind the destruction.

Never mind the tens of thousands still huddled without heat or power on Staten Island. Or Breezy Point. Or the Rockaways and Coney Island.

Matthews says he grew up on the Jersey Shore — as savagely hit by Sandy as any region along its devastating path.

Empathy?

From this pinched little man?

Hardly.

For he’s moved on.

Matthews lives in the very rich and overwhelmingly white Maryland township of Chevy Chase — which makes his pious sermonizing about GOP “elitism” just another bucket of moral bilge.
Reaction to Matthews’ vile outburst was predictable — prompting the little man to take to Twitter.
“Obviously, I wasn’t talking about the horror of the storm,” he wrote, but rather “the cooperation between the president and state officials.”
Obviously?
Obviously not.

“I’m so glad we had that storm last week” is what he said.
And reasonable — that is to say, decent — people understand that he meant precisely what he said.
The disgusting twit.
Chrismatthews.png

bbsam

Staff member
Except whether Matthews belived it or not, Sandy had no effect on the election. Take a look at the daily tracking polls (which we now know to have been accurate) and it becomes clear that there was no "Sandy bump".

moreluck

golden ticket member
Except whether Matthews belived it or not, Sandy had no effect on the election. Take a look at the daily tracking polls (which we now know to have been accurate) and it becomes clear that there was no "Sandy bump".
No one is talking about whether there was a bump or not. It's all about Matthews being a diarrhea-mouthed idiot!! He says stuff without thinking.

Also, polls are a thing of the past now................'til 4 years from now.

bbsam

Staff member
No one is talking about whether there was a bump or not. It's all about Matthews being a diarrhea-mouthed idiot!! He says stuff without thinking.

Also, polls are a thing of the past now................'til 4 years from now.
LOL. Yes. He says things without thinking...that are wrong. Like someone saying, "Also, polls are a thing of the past now...". If republicans don't learn from the polls they are heading in the wrong direction.

moreluck

golden ticket member
LOL. Yes. He says things without thinking...that are wrong. Like someone saying, "Also, polls are a thing of the past now...". If republicans don't learn from the polls they are heading in the wrong direction.

Obama won.....we got that. We'll learn what we want to learn and glean what we want from different sources of our choosing. Let's just see what "direction" Obama steers this country. The suspense is nerve racking.

texan

Maine TV News Anchors Cindy Michaels and Tony Consiglio Quit On Air

With all the controversy over media bias, it seems two journalists have finally taken a stand -- on air.
The longest running news team in Bangor, Maine, resigned at the end of their Tuesday evening
broadcast, to the shock of staff and viewers, later telling the Bangor Daily News that management
prevented them from running a balanced newsroom.

Cindy Michaels and Tony Consiglio have been anchors at ABC affiliate WVII and Fox affiliate WFVX
in Bangor for six years, but claimed that the owners and managers had been increasingly
intervening in their newscasts over the last four, reports the Bangor newspaper.
Maine TV News Anchors Cindy Michaels and Tony Consiglio Quit On Air - Careers Articles

moreluck

golden ticket member
I spotted a headline that read....."Who Can Replace Brian Williams?"

Answer: anyone who can report the news and not fantasize about the news being about them.