Maintained in a safe, efficient, clean and neat way?

anonymous,

I disagree, the policy book is exact what it purports to be, a policy book.

Individuals who claim to be "company men" or men of integrity yet ignore the policies in the policy book, they my friend, are a sham.

The UPS Policy book is for hourly employees and management employees. It is for all UPS employees.

Employees who show blatent disregard for policy should be forced to change their ways through progressive discipline or be fired.

SIncerely,
I
In the real world of ups at least in operations the policy book has nothing to do with anything. I'm speaking from experiences that I've seen first hand. Ive seen people call the hotline # and give their name who were retaliated against. Some horriibly and corporate new what was going on. Their integrity goes out the window and it's chalked up to " it's just business".

Integrity

Binge Poster
In the real world of ups at least in operations the policy book has nothing to do with anything. I'm speaking from experiences that I've seen first hand. Ive seen people call the hotline # and give their name who were retaliated against. Some horriibly and corporate new what was going on. Their integrity goes out the window and it's chalked up to " it's just business".
anonymous,

I disagree, in operations the UPS Policy Book has everything to do about everything. It is supposed to be used as a daily guide. Please see the Preface page ii.

In my opinion there are management employees at all levels of large corporations who will try to intimidate and retaliate when someone blows the whistle.

Any employee who uses the internal whistleblowing process in a large corporation such as a reporting hotline # should be prepared for resistance.

This resistance can include intimidation, coercion and possible retaliation.

If the employee blowing the whistle gives up and folds when intimidated, coerced or retaliated upon, then the resistance has done it's intended job.

The intended job is to keep employees silent while purporting to encourage them to speak.

May God bless and keep you.

Sincerely,
I

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Hoaxsteer,

I disagree.

You may want to reread his post more clearly.

I feel Integrity has kept his integrity.....in this reply at least.

Sincerely,
I
So you come on here and reference the Code of Conduct as being relevant to what Rod posted and when I call you out and ask you to show everyone where the relevance is, you just say you "Disagree".
That's BS and I'm calling you a Charlatan when it comes to Integrity.

Show the relevance or you stand as the C.

So you come on here and reference the Code of Conduct as being relevant to what Rod posted and when I call you out and ask you to show everyone where the relevance is, you just say you "Disagree".

Don't you mean S for :censored2:.

Integrity

Binge Poster

Hoaxster,

The relevance that I defend is simply that I answered the question that rod asked in his postscript.

See below:

I hope this helps.

Sincerely,
I

Originally Posted by rod
Exactly---I saw the rules broke, bent, ignored, changed, made up and applied in opposite ways to different individuals depending on how they liked the person. Anyone who says this dosen't (didn't) happen at UPS had has their head burried in the sand or up some dark place. For the most part ONLY if a grievance was filed did the "policy book" ever get brought into play otherwise it was make up the rules as you go.

P.S. What is this UPS "Code Of Conduct" you talk about? I never heard that expression in my 30 years.

Originally Posted by Integrity
rod,

You describe a management culture that lacks Integrity.

You can check out the UPS Code of Conduct here:

UPS Corporate: UPS Code of Business Conduct

Sincerely,
I

DS

Fenderbender
anonymous,

In my opinion there are management employees at all levels of large corporations who will try to intimidate and retaliate when someone blows the whistle.
Any employee who uses the internal whistleblowing process in a large corporation such as a reporting hotline # should be prepared for resistance.
This resistance can include intimidation, coercion and possible retaliation

I
But this just shows that the process is faulted.It is the opposite of what is was designed to be.
Oh and yea,it's hard to tell with you when you are trying to make us laugh,you keep spitting at the sun,
like it's a campfire,and it won't go out.
I really like you,but you are basically pissing in the wind....remember this?

integrityvsups.jpg