Maintaining Weight During Peak.

Take all breaks at the time the contract says. Do not work through lunch. Eat alot of protein. Make your helper do all the deliveries. Do not run. Don't hide missed packages by sheeting them as futured.

As stated, use break, abuse helper, DO NOT RUN. No reason to be afraid of delivering in the dark. When the sun's not around, my legs slow down. ;) And remember big browns motto...
IF IT MAKES SENSE, IT DOESN'T MAKE DOLLARS

MethodsMan

Are you bulking?

PB&J and honey sandwiches. Pack 3 for the day. Lots of nuts and beef jerky. Its not too hard. Its only a month. I've always been able to maintain during peak. Bulk up during winter, cut up for spring.

I'm a loader so I don't know about drivers but I lost 164 pounds since i started working at UPS about 1 yr 10 months ago. I mean i went from 350 to 185. I lost a lot o muscle and my body was unprepared for such a dramatic change and I began to feel weaker. So, I started researching about micro and macro calories. I bought a pedometer to count the calories i burn outside of work. And i was burning up to 14,000 calories a week and taking over 300,000 steps a week. My problem was I only ate one meal a day and then I would eat a small snack when I returned home so i had a major calorie deficit. So up your calories and do push up's to keep the pump through out the day. When you lift boxes contract the muscles as you would if your lifting weights. And take the time to learn about your body. Not just your Gym body but over all body.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I'm a loader so I don't know about drivers but I lost 164 pounds since i started working at UPS about 1 yr 10 months ago. I mean i went from 350 to 185. I lost a lot o muscle and my body was unprepared for such a dramatic change and I began to feel weaker. So, I started researching about micro and macro calories. I bought a pedometer to count the calories i burn outside of work. And i was burning up to 14,000 calories a week and taking over 300,000 steps a week. My problem was I only ate one meal a day and then I would eat a small snack when I returned home so i had a major calorie deficit. So up your calories and do push up's to keep the pump through out the day. When you lift boxes contract the muscles as you would if your lifting weights. And take the time to learn about your body. Not just your Gym body but over all body.
Congratulations!

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock

A+ post right here

margaritaville

Its way easier to maintain muscle through october-may than june-september in my opinion. In the summer its hot out so im never hungry. Im also sweating and burning calories. And its difficult to pack meat to eat since it will go bad easier. Even protien bars will melt. The winter all you have to do is workout and pack a huge lunch. Snack on protien treats if you can't find a certain package. If you found a way to maintain/gain through summer than winter should be no problem.

ITwannabe

Ok, in all seriousness. This is my 4th peak season at UPS as a driver but first year body building. I gained 25 lbs in muscle this year and don't want to lose it. Any tips from any body builders to maintain?
Well since steroids is the only way to gain 25 lbs of muscle in a year just keep taking them! Seems to be working for you!