maintenance mechanics test HELP!!!

Need help on test

• Mainten mech test

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Help please

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

tmunson13

I dont think there are any PE (plant engineering) guys on this site. Chances are you wont receive any useful help here. Most members are drivers/Teamsters and PE should be IAM. So most know nothing about the job you are applying for. Im a auto mechanic in the IAM. You already took the test, just try to review the information you can remember.

What I can say is PE is a great job with an excellent pension assuming its IAM. Its probably a full time position from the start with a short progression time. If you do get the job, you can keep your interaction with the drivers to 0. So ignore the jealous haters on here. Us IAM guys can come off the street full time, full rate in 2 years and have a 101% funded pension. Not to mention no one rides your butt all day. Good luck

Thanks!!! The test is near impossible!
Most only get 30-40% on the test, I was one question from passing, with 6 subjective safety written in safety questions. I'll be studying today hard!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Thanks!!! The test is near impossible!
Most only get 30-40% on the test, I was one question from passing, with 6 subjective safety written in safety questions. I'll be studying today hard!
Did you used to catch for the Yankees

I thought you died

It's a miracle!!!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
zpgNQ7.gif