Major East Coast Snow storm Take 2

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Going to be real crappy here. Slush being frozen by dropping temperatures. Let's all be real careful out there especially in intersections.

oldngray

nowhere special
Motivation-151.jpg

AKCoverMan

Sunny and cold here in The Last Frontier. We've had less snowfall all winter in my city than some of you are getting in a day!

OTOH we had over 200inces a couple of winters ago so I guess we were due for a break.

Or it's all coming in March. Wouldn't be the first time!

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES
In Orange county ny we got about 13 or so inches with some nice drifts and it's still kinda on and off snow showers, real nice day , wasn't as "epic" as last weeks storm though lol

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
At lunch now. The locals have said 16" so far. I'd have to agree. Nice fluffy snow. Not too bad for traction. Still falling at an inch an hr pace. Just waiting for the call in for 6pm off road time. Otherwise I will deliver till 9.

root

Calm down, i'll handle it
At lunch now. The locals have said 16" so far. I'd have to agree. Nice fluffy snow. Not too bad for traction. Still falling at an inch an hr pace. Just waiting for the call in for 6pm off road time. Otherwise I will deliver till 9.
Was pretty crappy here this morning, side streets damn near impassable.

Attachments

• 1422925379419.jpg
    1422925379419.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 137

UPSGUY72

I'm going down the road today and a car is stuck in a drive way I see another car just in front of the car on the road and a kid hooking a tow strap to the rear of the car. I was like must be going to pull the guy out. I was wrong he was trying to become a Darwin Award Winner.

2015-02-02 13.43.50.jpg
2015-02-02 15.56.09.jpg
2015-02-02 15.31.55.jpg