Major Fail At Our Ground Terminal Already

M I Indy

So...you sat in one (1) court room...X number of years ago...and would presume to know how a future possibly massive class action suit would end? Are you really that delusional?

No I'm not, are you? What do you have to prove "how it works"? Sammy's rules? Where is that X is the principal, Sammy is agent. What page of the voluminous contract you signed does it say that? I doubt anywhere in that loosely written " document" you so believe in. Oh the scrutiny X would face for the poorly written paper, oh yeah the judge in Cali did that years ago,, when you were calling others weak and should have read the agreement more thoroughly. This is different though......this is Sammy's situation that needs rectifying. Class action? Over what? Customer or agent? Yet, you have continued to sign on again and again to newly drawn up agreements because you felt X was right, how ya feeling now?

Bounty

I once had a contract relations jack wagon try and tell me X is my customer. Nothing could be further from the truth. That's not how it works. They are the principal, bbsam inc. is an agent. Big difference. I would have expected you to understand that.
They are your employer.

bbsam

Staff member
No I'm not, are you? What do you have to prove "how it works"? Sammy's rules? Where is that X is the principal, Sammy is agent. What page of the voluminous contract you signed does it say that? I doubt anywhere in that loosely written " document" you so believe in. Oh the scrutiny X would face for the poorly written paper, oh yeah the judge in Cali did that years ago,, when you were calling others weak and should have read the agreement more thoroughly. This is different though......this is Sammy's situation that needs rectifying. Class action? Over what? Customer or agent? Yet, you have continued to sign on again and again to newly drawn up agreements because you felt X was right, how ya feeling now?
You don't get it do you? That's ok. Doesn't pertain to you anyway.

dvalleyjim

Sorry but you can't decide when ot starts. Your drivers are not exempt employees. If your employees drive a vehicle less than 10,000 lbs, you must pay them or after 40 hours in a work week. That's federal law.Let me repeat myself. Your drivers are not exempt employees.

Thanks. Wait till they get sued, if they do. I've know contractors who have paid thousands of dollars in overtime, overtime matching contributions, lunches and breaks. If you can get a way with paying a guy 700 salary for a 70 hour work week why not do it? Even your brothers at Express make 18/hr with benefits, and overtime, and lunches and breaks. So you have a driver that agreed to it doesn't make it illegal. Even though they work less than a ground driver. Your pay seems to be crap but if you can enslave people and still make money and EX can get even richer, Why Not? Hell seems fair to me.