Major ground failure in San Francisco.

CJinx

If that's their opinion then why ever attempt a package with a signature required? Bring it out, code it up, bring it back. Repeat two times. Maybe actually swing by the house for the third attempt if you're feeling real ambitious.
Yeah, to hell with integrity and honesty! lol
Eventually you'll try that trick on someone who has surveillance cameras, and this company has no issue making an example of someone who gets us portrayed unfavorably in the media.

It will be fine

Eventually you'll try that trick on someone who has surveillance cameras, and this company has no issue making an example of someone who gets us portrayed unfavorably in the media.
I hear that all the time with disputed deliveries. "I was home all day! I have cameras everywhere. Your driver never showed up." Blah blah, no one cares.

CJinx

Management throws that out the window as soon as the terminal metrics aren't favorable.
You'll get no argument from me there.
I hear that all the time with disputed deliveries. "I was home all day! I have cameras everywhere. Your driver never showed up." Blah blah, no one cares.
Yeah, things are nice when they can get squashed in house. Not so much when it gets outside the station and causes damage to the brand. Ask the folks who have made the news for caught on camera throwing packages.

dex 84

I always actually attempt deliveries. I get paid by the hour. I'm just saying for Ground drivers, how can you both be expected to attempt a delivery and also not be given credit for that attempt?

gixxer squid

I always actually attempt deliveries. I get paid by the hour. I'm just saying for Ground drivers, how can you both be expected to attempt a delivery and also not be given credit for that attempt?

Not paid till 3rd attempt. Major suckage. All thanks to no representation for contractors. Oh wait. I forgot. Contractor relations paid by X:)

It's so easy for CPC to track your whereabouts and do. Last stop always registered, doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure if you actually were in the vicinity of the delivery attempt. As I said before, no one wants that box back on the truck the next day for double duty. If you do 3 or more 04s within a few minutes apart all on different sides of your route one can easily figure out. Just another way X can rip us off for attempts. I guess I need to call contractor relations. My terminals an absolute nightmare. Lol