make ups deliver conference call

stink219

Not sure of the call. TDU is pushing for a strike. It's part of their plot to help tear down the union. They are masking this as a "stick together" plan. 25 years ago they had a place to help some folks but it wasn't paying the bills for Paff. He made a few bucks with Carey BUT, collecting monies via grants from the AUD and RTW is much more lucrative.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Not sure of the call. TDU is pushing for a strike. It's part of their plot to help tear down the union. They are masking this as a "stick together" plan. 25 years ago they had a place to help some folks but it wasn't paying the bills for Paff. He made a few bucks with Carey BUT, collecting monies via grants from the AUD and RTW is much more lucrative.

You sure it isn't "suck together"? :wink2:

stink219

Actually, it's a ploy to get you to give them-
Your Name:
Phone Number:
Email:
Local:
Address:
City:
State:
Then you get a code to get on the call? LOL
Hmmmm, I wonder why all the "hoops" to go through for getting the info out to the members? If people can't see through the smoke and mirrors, they need a bit more help. Also, if you join TDU now you get $10 off your "donation"!! Hahaha!

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
I bet there was some stupid hillbillys talking on there.

No, actually the people that voted YES and believed the lies of their union officials were the hillbillys themselves and the Southern Red Necks.

As you know out here in the West, where we're far from being hillbilly inbreds, we voted overwhelmingly NO.

I was fortunate to be on that phone call that had over 1,000 members on and lasted just about an hour.

The main issue discussed were the cuts in healthcare in the areas of the 18 supplements and riders that were defeated.

We talked about how to organize in these regions against TEAMcare by holding parking lot meetings, handing out literature and circulating petitions to tell Hoffa and Hall that if they try to sell us out again, we will vote it down a second time.

No, actually the people that voted YES and believed the lies of their union officials were the hillbillys themselves and the Southern Red Necks.

As you know out here in the West, where we're far from being hillbilly inbreds, we voted overwhelmingly NO.

I was fortunate to be on that phone call that had over 1,000 members on and lasted just about an hour.

The main issue discussed were the cuts in healthcare in the areas of the 18 supplements and riders that were defeated.

We talked about how to organize in these regions against TEAMcare by holding parking lot meetings, handing out literature and circulating petitions to tell Hoffa and Hall that if they try to sell us out again, we will vote it down a second time.
see what I mean about hillbillys

stink219

I'm not saying its you, but I don't believe for one second that TDU had 1000 people on the call. TDU claimed to have a bylaws petition signed in my area with over 1600 signatures. After verifying each name and 1) discarding non member signatures 2) discarding multiple signatures of the same name 3) removing names of members that were duped and lied to by TDU into signing because they thought it was a local initiative, it was actually about 400 signatures. So, I'm not saying I don't think your being incorrect, I feel that TDU is being less than truthful. TDU is seething for strike. And it's not why you think it is.

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
Stink, I would welcome the opportunity to strike as would many of my brothers and sisters in the Southwest. The word strike was brought up to our officials at the hall when these tools that call themselves representatives tried to sell this POS. Those few Republicans in the Southwest afraid of striking voted Yes.

As you may already know the Southwest Voted NO 4,455 to 1,746.

The margin would have been bigger if the over 5,000 late ballots that were left in the post office would have been picked up and counted and the over 10,000 requests made from the Southwest that never arrived would have arrived.

In the Southwest, we've made address correction forms and setting outside guard shacks to fax to the IBT and make sure they try to pull another trick.

In other words, we are getting ready to further delay the ratification of the NMA with a second NO vote until they get it right.

And this time around, we will have more people vote than last time, everyone can be sure of that.

quamba 638

Your Name:
Phone Number:
Email:
Local:
Address:
City:
State:
Hmmmm, I wonder why all the "hoops" to go through for getting the info out to the members? If people can't see through the smoke and mirrors, they need a bit more help. Also, if you join TDU now you get $10 off your "donation"!! Hahaha!

Wow. Yesterday when I read this I thought you were being a smart ---about the $10 off, a "Vote No Special!"
Talk about bribery.

quamba 638

Your Name:
Phone Number:
Email:
Local:
Address:
City:
State:

stink219

Wow. Yesterday when I read this I thought you were being a smart ---about the $10 off, a "Vote No Special!"
Talk about bribery.
Nope it's true. It's no secret that I don't like TDU one bit, but anyone who is all for them should read between the lines a bit.