Make your pick NOW...Who will make it to the SUPERBOWL?

P

pickup

In a shocking development, starting week 4 and ending week 16, every AFC team suffers a plane crash and no AFC teams are available to play in the superbowl. So it will definitely be a nfc team that wins. The Giants and the Saints will be in the superbowl and the Giants will win 79-0. That's my prediction and I 'm sticking to it.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Thank you

I stand by my prediction that Brett will not finish season.
I believe it will be a health issue, not injury, that takes him out of the game.
Vikings will lose another game and Brett is starting to drag out his excuse play book.

The Official Brett Farve Excuse Play Book:

Brett wanted [-]Randy Moss[/-] Vincent Jackson.
Brett needed a Pro Bowl WR.

I love Brett. I want him to leave as the great player he is..not the joke he is becoming.

Joe Montana figured it out.

I believe the Lions are playing tuff.
They have finally replaced Barry Sanders...Javid Best.

My upset special for this weekend....Lions over Vikings in the Metrodome.

P

pickup

Please ask a moderator to edit this for you.
We are not ready for a prediction / joke (because I picked up that you are being "goofy") which includes any reference to an airplane crash.
We just lost two pilots that will not be home to watch the NFL this weekend.
We just lost a 747.
Our co-worker's, our UPS extended family, arrived home today from Dubai.

God Bless them and their families and God Bless their (our) UPS family.

I just deleted it just for the hell of it but what if there was no ups plane crash, would it have been okay then or would it have offended any one from fedex whose company had a few plane crashes.

Now go find a moderator or edit your post because you just copied mine.

Okay, the rapture comes and it turns out every member of the afc is taken up on week sixteen, same scenario, no afc teams, Giants beat the tar out of New Orleans, 79-0.

Last edited by a moderator:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Chicago will take Green Bay out Monday night. Watch closely and see how it's done . Doesn't matter though. NFC Championship's going through Chicago this year.

I agree that Chicago will take out GB this weekend.
I will raise you one humilated Brett Farve when the Lions win too!!

A humiliated Brett Favre? AJ, you do say the sweetest things!:happy2:

...isn't Chicago on the way to Green Bay?:wink2:

Well...not really.
One could avoid traffic headaches in the air and on the gound by just going around Chicago.

And from my true NFL Heart...
I would never suggest bypassing Chicago.

Every NFL national broadcasted game which is played in Green Bay, WI, the NFL Fan is drilled with listening to th "Storied History of Lambeau Field."

Green Bay, WI - Yes..I agree it is a great place to play and a must see on any NFL fan's Bucket List.

Never, ever, bypass the MEN of the Chicago Bears.

Gale Sayers - 1971

I Am Third is the memoir of Gale Sayers, one of the best running backs in the history of the NCAA and pro football. It is also the story of his friendship with Brian Piccolo. Known also as a community leader and great friend to all, Sayers's credo is, "The Lord is first, my friends are second, and I am third."

"You flatter me by giving me this award, but I’ll tell you here and now that I accept it for Brian Piccolo. Brian Piccolo is the man of courage who should receive the George S. Halas Award. I accept it tonight, but I’ll present it to Brian tomorrow. I love Brian Piccolo. And I’d like all of you to love him, too. And tonight, when you hit your knees, ask God to love him, too." - Gale Sayers

Me -
Brian's Song meant the world to me. I told my mother I wanted read Gayle Sayers' book ("I am Third"). Try being an eight year old white girl asking for a book written by a black man 1971. The public library didn't have it. My mom found a copy and I still have it.
The song "Brian's Song" which never has left my mind.

[video=youtube;OfI_HT39eeM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfI_HT39eeM[/video]

This is also the first time I ever saw my Daddy cry...

The MEN of the Chicago Bears.

I am crying right now and I will finish this post later with Sweetness, Walter Payton.

bbsam

Staff member
Now, AJ, Jahvid had 1 great game. He's got a ways to go to be the next Barry Sanders. Of course he'll never be another Walter Payton, but that goes without saying.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Rumor has it [-]Jackson[/-] Moss is going to the Vikings.

I agree Ocho and TO will not be able to co-exist.

My Patriots will make the AFC Championship (without Moss?) but will lose to Indy in Indy.

Packers are out of the game, coulda, shoulda but didn't pick up RB , have no chance of [-]will[/-] beating the Saints in Green Bay in NFC title game.

NFC [-]Green Bay Packers[/-] Saints

AFC Indianapolis Colts

SB [-]Green Bay Packers[/-] Saints 31-27

[-]Green Bay Packers[/-] Cleveland Browns and Browns take it all.

Anybody but Dallas they will be to busy maning the concession stands for wax face Jerry.
My money is on the Packers (hand over the cash$$$$$) Have to get back on the AFC, Need to study some more film LOL

Indy vs [-]Green Bay [/-]Saints in the superbowl...Haven't decided who will win yet..

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Get past this angel or saint...

shockey_tattoo-left-arm-01.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
I'm predicting that Chicago will have their offense (mostly the line) figured out by week 10 and then, look out! Serious point scoring on the way. And for those thinking Chicago over-paid for J. Peppers, hahahahah! LOLOLOLOLOLOL! Worth every last cent (of someone elses money).:wink2::happy-very:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
NFC

SAINTS!!!

AFC
I would pick the Chargers if Vincent Jackson would have signed.

Now -- I predict...RAVENS!!!

Other predictions:
Big Ben will be suspended again.
Ocho Cinco will complain about TO.
Tony Romo will not finish the season as starter.
Brett Farve will not complete the season due to mental health issue, not injury.

Update: Mental health issues.
  • Goodell will need to suspend Brett for Sexting his junk.
  • Brett will pull his prima-donna card and retire.
  • He will not allow his starting record to end because of a suspension.
  • This will show his true colors - it was always about him and not his team.
  • Brett is currently setting up his "out" with his sore elbow.
Oh and HELL will freeze over again and the SAINTS will go to Dallas twice this year...Thanksgiving and Superbowl!!!!

Game on!!

Bring it.

God Bless all the players of the NFL.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The Ravens will lose to the Pats today.

Brett Favre will be suspended and very well may call it a career (again) after having a huge day today against Dallas.

The Saints will be at the Super Bowl, not in it.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
The Ravens will lose to the Pats today.
(Yeah...get me one of those game tickets. It is a collector item. Randy Moss.)

Brett Favre will be suspended and very well may call it a career (again) after having a huge day today against Dallas.
(This could be his last game in the NFL. History says he will lose it by throwing a pick in TRUE Farve style.)

Grrrrrrrrr

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I am humbled. I will slowly tip-toe away from the Lombardi trophy.

My picks still remain the Ravens v Saints.

The Ravens will slap [-]lose[/-] [-]to the [/-]Pats today.

Hey, Upstate, What is that score in the 3rd?
How are the Pats doing?