Make your pick NOW...Who will make it to the SUPERBOWL?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You and me both aj...Chargers almost had it, so close, the ball hit the goal post on the last play to make ot...
I am sure i'll be hearing from upstate about it...lol

fethrs, I was getting nervous at the end. Rivers is just so frustrated--you can see it on his face and in his body language.

bbsam

Staff member
Pain in your heart and shirt too tight?! AJ, you need Cardio Pulmonary help immediately! (Ok, maybe I'm not a complete novice to fantasy, just the football type.)

fethrs

fethrs, I was getting nervous at the end. Rivers is just so frustrated--you can see it on his face and in his body language.

I did see it, he was rushed and it affected his game. They have made rookie mistakes and it has cost them games. Time to play real football.

clueless

I will tell you a preseason superbowl pick that's not going to the superbowl--the 'boys. My Gawd! All the preseason hype about the superbowl being in Dallas this year and the expectation by some that the home team would be in it....can't say I'm disappointed given Tony 'Romeo' Romo's treatment of poor Jessica Simpson...sorry to see him injured though. Broken bones are no picnic.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
NFC

SAINTS!!!

AFC
I would pick the Chargers if Vincent Jackson would have signed.

Now -- I predict...RAVENS!!!

Other predictions:
Big Ben will be suspended again.
Ocho Cinco will complain about TO.
[-]
Tony Romo will not finish the season as starter.
[/-] Done. Romo is out.
Brett Farve will not complete the season due to mental health issue, not injury. He will start the next game... however, did you see him run at the end of that last game...even on the bad wheel.
Oh and HELL will freeze over again and the SAINTS will go to Dallas twice this year...Thanksgiving and Superbowl!!!!
I can't back away from the Saints.
Game on!!

Bring it.

God Bless all the players of the NFL.