Making book?

PT Car Washer

If a seasonal package handler is still working after Christmas he must be doing a pretty good job. I would thing the boss wants to keep him.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
If a seasonal package handler is still working after Christmas he must be doing a pretty good job. I would thing the boss wants to keep him.

Ahhh, not really. It's actually more than one. It's like two who almost get called in everyday. Once they have made book, they better have work to give them! I'll even go out of my way and count there days for them and bring them to the hall once they have made book.

PT Car Washer

Yeah, Twi does that all the time. Have one high seniority guy that does not even get his 750 hours a year in. Our preload is still working double shifters almost every day.

I think the new contract language extends it two week after the week of New Years. You local had to approve this because we are working under the old agreement.

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert
Unless they made an official agreement (doubt it )they should be backing you ain't even know it.

And if there was an unofficial back door agreement...that's up to you if you want to go head to head with your local

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Unless they made an official agreement (doubt it )they should be backing you ain't even know it.

And if there was an unofficial back door agreement...that's up to you if you want to go head to head with your local

Absolutely not. Don't want to piss off the ones who are going to fight for my job if I ever get canned. If I was a ft driver making that big buck, I wouldn't think twice about doing it, because I could always hire a good lawyer.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Under the new contract, it's extended to jan 15th. We're still working under the old contract, which I believe is Jan 1st. But I would call Neil O. to confirm.....