Making my house a pick up account

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Imagine that. Another driver who's overpaid and dishonest, coming up with ways to take more unearned $ from the company.
Thank goodness you're protected by a union.

So far in my 27 plus yrs. Only 1 management person out of my building has actually made it to full retirement. All others have left for other jobs or have been walked off the property.
Management has a bigger issue I believe

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Imagine that. Another driver who's overpaid and dishonest, coming up with ways to take more unearned $ from the company.

You really need to put your letter in. Maybe you could clean up all this terrible dishonesty and theft you see from us overpaid, dishonest drivers that are just running rampant throughout ups. You could be the sole force in the universe that stops it all. With your extensive knowledge of body mechanics and shoes, ups will be saved.

Hey, maybe you can even turn your attention to the supervisors that falsify records including time cards. You know how many sups I've seen walked out for that in my career? Way more than any driver.

Like I've said before kid, put your money where your mouth is. You hate the union. Go into a non Union ups job and show us all how valuable you are.

My bet is you would be fired within 2 weeks.

Then you could pursue your passion of shoes and feet there Dr Scholls.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
image.jpg

Re-Raise

So far in my 27 plus yrs. Only 1 management person out of my building has actually made it to full retirement. All others have left for other jobs or have been walked off the property.
Management has a bigger issue I believe
I have seen a few part-timers who thought they knew everything come and go as well.

oldngray

nowhere special
If you tried to game the system with your own pickup account UPS would adjust your route allowances to prevent you from making money on it.

bumped

If you tried to game the system with your own pickup account UPS would adjust your route allowances to prevent you from making money on it.

Even without making money on gaming the system it would be worth $20 per week to take my lunch/breaks at home everyday.