Making tha transition (pros and cons of managment)

Good rapore, hmmm, drivers are the crabbiest people on the earth. The customers love us. You come a cross as a little cocky(bragging), 90 routes,driving is the easiest job at UPS(if its so easy why not go 50 yrs and learn 200 routes and then ck yourself into an insane asylum),accusations of lazy drivers(their not here to defend themselves). Far as senority, everyone has to pay their dues per say. If you stay in one place long enough you might get your own run. Cover driving will get old, but I will say you seem to be highly motivated which Ill give you credit on. If you want to work at that pace, be humble.

Sorry if I sound a little cocky, maybe I am... Don't tell me you've never seen a driver YELLING at a supervisor (Preload, on car, or center manager) What do you call a driver that is nearly 2 hours over on a daily basis, and a cover driver is 1/2 hour under on the same route? I call that lazy or piss poor methods. I've had routes before, it's boring doing the same route day in and day out. How long does it take for cover driving to get old?

area43

Driving is the easiest job at ups. I've done about 90 routes. (may have to transfer again to learn more) the methods are the same no matter what route you do, or state you live in. And you are paid well for the work.

Sorry if I sound a little cocky, maybe I am... Don't tell me you've never seen a driver YELLING at a supervisor (Preload, on car, or center manager) What do you call a driver that is nearly 2 hours over on a daily basis, and a cover driver is 1/2 hour under on the same route? I call that lazy or piss poor methods. I've had routes before, it's boring doing the same route day in and day out. How long does it take for cover driving to get old?
We all yell at each other,nothing new there. Standards who s standards? UPS s made up standards. I ve always told my center manager that they should have a independent, unbias firm come in, and conduct the time study standards. Then Ill respect and honor them. Its like one NFL football team making up all the rules of the game. They just might be made(rules) in their favor. I will not dispute the fact that there are some drivers that are safer than others which might require more "on road time". Thats what I call a driver that is 2 hours over. I know your going tell me you take your 59 mins and 60 second lunch. How long does it take for a cover driving to get old? That depends on the individual.

We all yell at each other,nothing new there. Standards who s standards? UPS s made up standards. I ve always told my center manager that they should have a independent, unbias firm come in, and conduct the time study standards. Then Ill respect and honor them. Its like one NFL football team making up all the rules of the game. They just might be made(rules) in their favor. I will not dispute the fact that there are some drivers that are safer than others which might require more "on road time". Thats what I call a driver that is 2 hours over. I know your going tell me you take your 59 mins and 60 second lunch. How long does it take for a cover driving to get old? That depends on the individual.

In my old center it didn't matter how long of lunch you take...When you put your lunch in, the board counts down from 60 min. You can stop it any time, but if you do lunch is over. Time togo back to work...The route I was refering to only drove about 12 miles...Not much on road time there.

area43

In my old center it didn't matter how long of lunch you take...When you put your lunch in, the board counts down from 60 min. You can stop it any time, but if you do lunch is over. Time togo back to work...The route I was refering to only drove about 12 miles...Not much on road time there.
Good luck in you career at UpS.