Making us work Saturday... Thoughts?

UPSanon1234

should we even go in? this is bs...

Attachments

• bs.jpeg
    bs.jpeg
    59.3 KB · Views: 209

Ghost in the Darkness

What is coming, UPS overextending itself again and end up with more negative publicity because management didn't crack their whips hard enough? This year we might not even need a crippling snowstorm to prove a point, I can see a bad moon rising already.

W

What The Hawk?

Ill work every day of the week! I love my job but I'm also a part time preloader. Lol

gio16

I was told to come in to preload at 4am, and told I can't say no because I don't have seniority (hadn't passed probation period at the time). When I said that I have a weekend job and my shift starts at 5:30am, supervisor asked me what job was more important.

Hmm. :glare:

PT Car Washer

I was told to come in to preload at 4am, and told I can't say no because I don't have seniority (hadn't passed probation period at the time). When I said that I have a weekend job and my shift starts at 5:30am, supervisor asked me what job was more important.

Hmm. :glare:
Call their bluff. Most likely you will be laid off after peak is over and you will still have your weekend job. Or give up your weekend job and be laid off after Peak and have no job.

Timtron22

They asked me to work saturday, said no quick. I've been there for a year and 4 months. I've been hearing that i really don't have to come in the day after thanksgiving, and still will be getting paid if i show or don't.