Malaysia Airlines has lost contact of MH17 from Amsterdam

moreluck

golden ticket member
The president was on TV talking about accountability. He's the last person on earth to talk about accountability !!! Mr. Blamer-In-Chief !!!

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Where is a "Ronald Reagan" when we need one the most.

Tip O'Neill's 1987 memoir:

I'll never forget that summer day in 1983 when Flight 007, the Korean airliner, was shot down by the Soviets. I was on Cape Cod, where Secretary of State George Shultz called me at 7 in the morning. After telling me what had happened, he said he was sending down a plane to bring me to Washington for an emergency meeting at the White House.

"I'll be ready," I said. "But what does the President think about this?"

"He's still asleep," said Shultz. "He doesn't know about it yet."

"You've got to be kidding," I said. "You mean you`re calling me before you've even notified the President?"

"We'll tell him when he wakes up," said Shultz

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
I listen to Mark Levin during my drive home every night. Tonight he compared Obama's reaction to the Malaysian airliner getting downed to President Reagan's reaction to a Korean Airliner getting shot down in 1983. He played a video of both. Every American should be ashamed of Obama right now. He is a freakin joke.
Reagan waited FOUR DAYS before he decided to interrupt his TWENTY-FIVE DAY VACATION, and then lamented in his autobiography about having to cut his vacation short THREE DAYS to return to Washington and take care of business.