Man fakes cancer for paid time off

brett636

The article states that he plead guilty. I agree that what he did was wrong, but I also believe the job carried out everyday by even your most well meaning TSA employee is wrong. He could have been at work groping and harrassing thousands of innocent American travelers in the name of a perceived safety that arguably doesn't exist. Not trying to turn this into an anti-TSA thread, but is it wrong for me to say that both your TSA management and this man deserve to be in jail for orchestrating mass sexual assaults and humiliation of freedom loving Americans who just need to travel?

moreluck

golden ticket member
TSA is the reason I don't fly and won't ever fly again!!!!! House in Hawaii.....I don't ever plan to see it again!

rickyb

The article states that he plead guilty. I agree that what he did was wrong, but I also believe the job carried out everyday by even your most well meaning TSA employee is wrong. He could have been at work groping and harrassing thousands of innocent American travelers in the name of a perceived safety that arguably doesn't exist. Not trying to turn this into an anti-TSA thread, but is it wrong for me to say that both your TSA management and this man deserve to be in jail for orchestrating mass sexual assaults and humiliation of freedom loving Americans who just need to travel?

the scanning machines give off alot of radiation. and if you say no, they jerk you around.