Man, I can't wait until I'm a driver

Hateworkingaspreload

When I did helper outside of peak season, they paid me $67/hour. I was able to do 8 hours in one day on a mall route, I jizzed my pants when I got that paycheck for just that one day + my driver plugged me with an extra 30 mins( I drove home from the mall and he didn't clock me out until he got back to the hub)

But WAIT! THATS NOT ALL. Holy :censored2:, I was ringing this doorbell and wondering wtf is taking so long and I rang at least 5x before leaving bcuz I just knew a hot lady in Yoga pants and long V with some nice :censored2: titties was gonna answer. And bam bam winner winner chicken dinner, I dropped the package on the floor while handing it to her and said "oops". She said she got it and bent over in front of me and picked it up! Long story short, walking back from the door to my truck, I stained my pants.

God, I can't wait until I'm a driver. (Only gotta beat the lady in my hub with 1986 seniority, EZpz) Inb4 I get a route in da Hood.

Hateworkingaspreload

$67 an hour I doubt that especially being only a jumper. But nice story about the hot chick lol
I'm serious, it might have been a mistake. It was handed to me by one of the drivers supervisors or whoever the guy that gives you guys the PCM's outside the hub. He was surprised too, he opened it up and looked at it himself before handing it to me

UPyourS

I'm serious, it might have been a mistake. It was handed to me by one of the drivers supervisors or whoever the guy that gives you guys the PCM's outside the hub. He was surprised too, he opened it up and looked at it himself before handing it to me
Nice!! Next time keep it to yourself. They just might make that same nice mistake. Lol. Who knows.

Hateworkingaspreload

Nice!! Next time keep it to yourself. They just might make that same nice mistake. Lol. Who knows.
I was telling my driver about it and he Told me that they might just end up taking it out of your next paychecks but they never did. :)

Hot lady story was true except the dropping package part, staining my pants was legit THO

I dropped over the steps and got dirt on my pants

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
you and the driver should be fired for dishonesty with the extra 30 minutes on your time card. glad i don't have to work with people like you anymore.

Mustacheyouaquestion

60 minute lunch
images.jpg

upsgrunt

There is NO way anyone at UPS would rip open your check, look at it, and then hand it to you, all while you watched them do it. Nice try!

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
When I did helper outside of peak season, they paid me $67/hour. I was able to do 8 hours in one day on a mall route, I jizzed my pants when I got that paycheck for just that one day + my driver plugged me with an extra 30 mins( I drove home from the mall and he didn't clock me out until he got back to the hub)

But WAIT! THATS NOT ALL. Holy :censored2:, I was ringing this doorbell and wondering wtf is taking so long and I rang at least 5x before leaving bcuz I just knew a hot lady in Yoga pants and long V with some nice :censored2: titties was gonna answer. And bam bam winner winner chicken dinner, I dropped the package on the floor while handing it to her and said "oops". She said she got it and bent over in front of me and picked it up! Long story short, walking back from the door to my truck, I stained my pants.

God, I can't wait until I'm a driver. (Only gotta beat the lady in my hub with 1986 seniority, EZpz) Inb4 I get a route in da Hood.
Hello. My name is cheryl. I'm the one that put you in the mod queue. Post sensibly and I will be the one that takes you out of the mod queue.

TROLLING. What is trolling? Making extreme rude, disparaging or inflammatory comments just to get an emotional response. If you see someone "trolling" please use the report link to alert the moderators/troll catchers.

Indecisi0n

Do you still have those pants...not washed of course?

wayfair

swollen member

That is when I throw both of my pens out of my front pocket, diad and all delivery notices on the floor..... ooopsssss, can you help me.....
was a penthouse story I never submitted... hhahahahhahahaha

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Hello. My name is cheryl. I'm the one that put you in the mod queue. Post sensibly and I will be the one that takes you out of the mod queue.

TROLLING. What is trolling? Making extreme rude, disparaging or inflammatory comments just to get an emotional response. If you see someone "trolling" please use the report link to alert the moderators/troll catchers.

Why isn't POS gone then?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I'm serious, it might have been a mistake. It was handed to wwwme by one of the drivers supervisors or whoever the guy that gives you guys the PCM's outside the hub. He was surprised too, he opened it up and looked at it himself before handing it to me
Hmmmm do you even work here? Our paper checks are sealed when our names and addresses printed on the outside. I couldn't imagine a supervisor having the balls to open an employee's check. And 67 an hour??? Sure