Man, I can't wait until I'm a driver

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Hateworkingaspreload, May 15, 2016.

1. When I did helper outside of peak season, they paid me $67/hour. I was able to do 8 hours in one day on a mall route, I jizzed my pants when I got that paycheck for just that one day + my driver plugged me with an extra 30 mins( I drove home from the mall and he didn't clock me out until he got back to the hub)

But WAIT! THATS NOT ALL. Holy :censored2:, I was ringing this doorbell and wondering wtf is taking so long and I rang at least 5x before leaving bcuz I just knew a hot lady in Yoga pants and long V with some nice :censored2: titties was gonna answer. And bam bam winner winner chicken dinner, I dropped the package on the floor while handing it to her and said "oops". She said she got it and bent over in front of me and picked it up! Long story short, walking back from the door to my truck, I stained my pants.

God, I can't wait until I'm a driver. (Only gotta beat the lady in my hub with 1986 seniority, EZpz) Inb4 I get a route in da Hood.
    • Derail x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Beer x 1
    • List
  2. Btw I love this forum and everyone in it, even the :censored2: hole ones
  3. UPyourS

UPyourS Member

$67 an hour I doubt that especially being only a jumper. But nice story about the hot chick lol
  4. I'm serious, it might have been a mistake. It was handed to me by one of the drivers supervisors or whoever the guy that gives you guys the PCM's outside the hub. He was surprised too, he opened it up and looked at it himself before handing it to me
  5. UPyourS

UPyourS Member

Nice!! Next time keep it to yourself. They just might make that same nice mistake. Lol. Who knows.
  6. I was telling my driver about it and he Told me that they might just end up taking it out of your next paychecks but they never did. :)

Hot lady story was true except the dropping package part, staining my pants was legit THO

I dropped over the steps and got dirt on my pants
  7. olroadbeech

olroadbeech Happy Verified UPSer

you and the driver should be fired for dishonesty with the extra 30 minutes on your time card. glad i don't have to work with people like you anymore.
  8. Mustacheyouaquestion

Mustacheyouaquestion 60 minute lunch

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. AirOnTrace

AirOnTrace Allergic to cardboard.

Both. It's both.
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. upsgrunt

upsgrunt Well-Known Member

There is NO way anyone at UPS would rip open your check, look at it, and then hand it to you, all while you watched them do it. Nice try!
  11. McGee

McGee Well-Known Member

12. olroadbeech

olroadbeech Happy Verified UPSer

troll alert troll alert troll alert
  13. cheryl

cheryl I started this. Staff Member

Hello. My name is cheryl. I'm the one that put you in the mod queue. Post sensibly and I will be the one that takes you out of the mod queue.

TROLLING. What is trolling? Making extreme rude, disparaging or inflammatory comments just to get an emotional response. If you see someone "trolling" please use the report link to alert the moderators/troll catchers.
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • List
  14. NonDeliverOtherMissed

NonDeliverOtherMissed Active Member

So dumb it's not even funny, can't believe I just wasted 30 seconds of my life reading this. Get a life, Bro.
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  15. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

Do you still have those pants...not washed of course?
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • List
  16. Dr.Brown

Dr.Brown Swollen Member

That is when I throw both of my pens out of my front pocket, diad and all delivery notices on the floor..... ooopsssss, can you help me.....
    was a penthouse story I never submitted... hhahahahhahahaha
  17. scooby0048

scooby0048 This page left intentionally blank

Thanks, I can't stand you either!
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  18. Why isn't POS gone then?
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  19. cheryl

cheryl I started this. Staff Member

I don't get the reference but I haven't noticed any posts ever reported by you.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  20. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 mouth breathers...everywhere

Hmmmm do you even work here? Our paper checks are sealed when our names and addresses printed on the outside. I couldn't imagine a supervisor having the balls to open an employee's check. And 67 an hour??? Sure