Man, I can't wait until I'm a driver

Orion inc.

I like turtles
ha, the only way some people can feel good about themselves is by attacking an anonymous person on the internet.

pretty pathetic.

but it does amuse.
Please tell us all again how ups deposited over a million dollars in your account "by accident".

Or the claims of being a circle of honor driver with 30 plus years in or was it 17 years from your first exact post?

Or that you're some stripper/nudist who has all this money saved away for retirement ?

Enlighten us there Miss hypocritical compulsive liar

jbg77

Is this what working preload does to people? Makes their minds so delusional that they start believing things to help them deal with it?

Yes but thus far it isn't working. I still have to be up at 3am 5 days a week and it takes much longer than 2 years to be a full-time driver arrrrrgghhhh!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
ha, the only way some people can feel good about themselves is by attacking an anonymous person on the internet.

pretty pathetic.

but it does amuse.
Enlighten me, is it as pathetic as lying about how long you worked for UPS....or posting about swinging nearly naked from a pole for spare change in Reno because apparently, $100k+ a year as an "alleged" feeder driver wasn't enough to pay your bills?

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Enlighten me, is it as pathetic as lying about how long you worked for UPS....or posting about swinging nearly naked from a pole for spare change in Reno because apparently, $100k+ a year as an "alleged" feeder driver wasn't enough to pay your bills?
Boooom!!!

She won't respond. Liars like her don't when they're called out.