Man in ground uniform slaughters family.

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by DontThrowPackages, Jul 11, 2014.

1. DontThrowPackages

DontThrowPackages Well-Known Member

2. Route 66

Route 66 Flacid Member

Breaking news???

3. retiredTxfeeder

retiredTxfeeder cap'n crunch

That happened about a mile from where I live. Terrible, terrible thing. He had his initial hearing this morning, and he acted like he fainted twice, falling to the ground. The prosecutor wasn't impressed.

4. DontThrowPackages

Anyone who can kill kids like that is garbage. Let Texas justice run it's course.

5. Route 66

Route 66 Flacid Member

yes, but why have we opened up a second thread on this topic? What am I missing?

6. retiredTxfeeder

I don't even know why it was even important that he was wearing a fed-ex shirt. He was kin to the people he killed. (he was the kid's ex-uncle by marriage) He was there looking for his ex-wife and they wouldn't tell him where she was. Yep, he will get the needle for that crime. Odds are his fellow inmates will take care of him before then if they get a shot at him.

7. retiredTxfeeder

sorry, didn't realize there were 2.

8. CJinx

CJinx Well-Known Member

Not really sure what your commentary is supposed to imply. They're dead because this lunatic murdered them and happened to use a firearm to do it.

9. DontThrowPackages

Sorry for the dup post. But the title ".......criminal element", seems rather subdued. Leads me to believe he was simply covered in tattoos scaring customers. This man slaughter a family and that description, or something to the effect, should, imo, be in the title.

10. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 ahhh....the mouth breathers

Murdering a child should be a federal crime punishable only by death....JMHO.