Man Poses as UPS Driver to Rob Woman

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
First site I've seen moderators posting and acting like regular members. No offense, but I believe that mods should moderate, not post and interact with members unless it's a violation or they have a problem/question with the site.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I helped on a drug bust once , the trooper was wearing blue jeans with a plaid shirt to make the delv. I gave him my brown vest to make him look real . Of course the person accepting the contraband couldn't care less about his attire .

Looks like Cheryl is gonna get a little phone call from the DA's tonight.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
First site I've seen moderators posting and acting like regular members. No offense, but I believe that mods should moderate, not post and interact with members unless it's a violation or they have a problem/question with the site.

Luckily, what you think or say has no relevance.

​BTW, we are regular members that happen to volunteer to be moderators.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
Some brothas in my neck of the woods recently went around in makeshift UPS uniforms cashing fraudulent payroll checks in local convenience stores. Those phony UPSers...

BrownArmy

I must be doing something wrong...

I have the uniform, the package, the DIAD, UPS truck parked in front of the house, looking for a signature, I still get asked if I'm FED-EX.

:knockedout:

FilingBluesFL

I must be doing something wrong...

I have the uniform, the package, the DIAD, UPS truck parked in front of the house, looking for a signature, I still get asked if I'm FED-EX.

:knockedout:

I was in an elevator in an elderly home, and a woman asked me, "Oh, excuse me sir, you must be here to fix the elevator?"

Ummm... "No ma'am, I'm here delivering a package." "Oh, the post office must have gotten new uniforms these days..."

:-|

ymelord

Here's the police artists sketch. I think it was the Unabomber.

Weymouth-UPS-attack.jpg

I know I'm on thin ice with this one.

Last edited: