Management by Cluster

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It's the end of the month, and it's really busy. So, smart folks that they are, management starts sending people home or early, so they cannot do pickups. Highly intelligent. The rationale for this is that some of these couriers might exceed planned hours. That leaves everyone else holding the bag. Doubled-up routes cannot make service, and they can't handle the normal amount of pickups. Oh, drive safe and take your full break. This is completely retarded, and I highly suspect that this is happening pretty much everywhere.

What a great company.

Glorifiedpackmule

It won't be long now til the party really starts rockin. Late planes, late start times, missed pickups, bad service, constant harassment, And increased accidents. Just another day at Fred's place. At least we still get ice cream though, right?

thedownhillEXPRESS

It's like they just hit the self destruct button.
Fred is handing the keys over to a rag tag team of non-employees(haha) who wouldn't be able to work at a Costco, while sending his once proud Express division into the toilet...

Glorifiedpackmule

I've got one foot out the door. Spent two nights and a few lunch breaks this week submitting job applications. Hopefully I can time my departure in line with the FedEx Oktober Fest announcements.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It's like they just hit the self destruct button.
Fred is handing the keys over to a rag tag team of non-employees(haha) who wouldn't be able to work at a Costco, while sending his once proud Express division into the toilet...

My name Boris and you make me ANGRY for making the fun of the FedEx Ground!! Back home in Boratistan, we have big dream of driving Ground truck and making big dollars. Some day I own business and be Big Boss Man who tell everyone what to do. I save big money by not changing tires on truck until bald and working driver more than 60 hours without pay. HaHaHa...you make Boris laugh now and I have last laugh on you.