Management forced in on Christmas

trickpony1

I wanna know how Dave's day went babysitting the center manager's daughter.

Why haven't we heard anything from Dave about this?

I haven't slept because of the suspense........

Future

Victory Ride
ox281254182228436143.jpg
I have enough headaches thank you very much

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Management in our building have all been told to report Xmas day. This is after 80 hour weeks. I ALMOST felt sorry for my center manager.........almost

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Depending what time the air gets to my center on Thursday, I have told drivers don't plan on being at early church services...

GoForBroke

There was an email floated around last week, that all MIP participants were to be "on call" for Friday. And today we had to post an interest lost for the drivers. One guy signed up so far. The steward was talking to me about it this evening. And it has come down through the Labor/ Union ranks, that if no drivers sign up, and management has to deliver. That the Union won't/ can't grieve "management working"

UPS1907

There was an email floated around last week, that all MIP participants were to be "on call" for Friday. And today we had to post an interest lost for the drivers. One guy signed up so far. The steward was talking to me about it this evening. And it has come down through the Labor/ Union ranks, that if no drivers sign up, and management has to deliver. That the Union won't/ can't grieve "management working"

I'm sure an arbiter would love that at a future hearing.... hmmm so lets see, you want to grieve Black Friday & New Years Eve, but not Christmas. I love for that door to get kicked in. Please set the precedence

smapple

Just got off the phone with local hub/store some hours ago because got notice of failed delivery attempt saying I wasn't home even though I was and have a cam on the door front so know UPS truck didn't come, and the rep said sorry but not to worry because deliveries will be made even on 24th and 25th, so good luck to those driving.

ps. any drivers with ideas on how to get the driver for my route not say ":censored2: it" with my package and just drive off next time?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Just got off the phone with local hub/store some hours ago because got notice of failed delivery attempt saying I wasn't home even though I was and have a cam on the door front so know UPS truck didn't come, and the rep said sorry but not to worry because deliveries will be made even on 24th and 25th, so good luck to those driving.

ps. any drivers with ideas on how to get the driver for my route not say ":censored2: it" with my package and just drive off next time?

How did you get the phone number to the local center?