Management Fudging timecard.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
That should of been coded to SL skilled, not local sort. I think it's a P60 code or something like that. As long as you were paid for all hours worked and your overtime is correct, it's all good....right?
Dave likes to lie about his time and his over under...if I got to work to help preload I wouldn't care where the time belongs I would just jump in and help....some guys are super concerned about their time...it's usually the runners....

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Yesterday I was asked to start early to help out a struggling loader. Changed my start time from 9:10 to 8:40 and put that time under Local Sort. Checked time card viewer last night---it was there. Checked this morning---it had been removed.
Printed it out and will have my on car change it back.
Local Sort Sup probably deleted it because he shouldn't have been dinged for it. Should have been changed to P60 though

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Local Sort Sup probably deleted it because he shouldn't have been dinged for it. Should have been changed to P60 though

Actually the PDS deleted it this morning. We chatted after I had spoken to my on car and he agreed that there was miscommunication between him and I yesterday morning and he said he would give me the 30 minutes.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Dave likes to lie about his time and his over under...if I got to work to help preload I wouldn't care where the time belongs I would just jump in and help....some guys are super concerned about their time...it's usually the runners....

Please show me where I have ever lied about my time and over/under.

-1.27 yesterday

Last edited:

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Actually the PDS deleted it this morning. We chatted after I had spoken to my on car and he agreed that there was miscommunication between him and I yesterday morning and he said he would give me the 30 minutes.

Did you "chat" or did you "take him aside and have a talk" with him?

(BTW, *lied*.)

rama'nfeeders

You should have your BA call the Labor Manager and have him look into this because this is an integrity problem and that person should be fired. Also, I believe UPS has the software that can tell who edits it's time cards. I know it's hear on the East Coast. You should also call the Labor Department in your state and file a complaint. UPS is breaking the Law.

35years

Gravy route
There is no such thing on my UPSers job tools. The only item for me is view my paycheck which is a joke.
For you, and others having difficulty finding the time card viewer. ..
Use the navigation bar at the top left of the page to access job tools rather than scrolling down on the page and using that "job tools" link. It is not listed on the link at the bottom,but is listed using the navigation bar at top left.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

you really do spend a lot of time every day working off the clock for ups. Do you view the Orion computers and reports for free too?

You mean the 30 seconds that it takes to click on my route # and see my projected stop count and scrolling down the posted Orion report to see my trace % and over/under.

I don't sit at the computer and go over my route stop for stop. That would be the very definition of wasted time.

trickpony1

I can guarantee that the first thing Dave looks at even before he punches in is the wor then the Orion % report ....yes, he's one of " those " drivers...

Maybe Dave and the others are trying to appear to be "caring" HENCE buying favor with the managers who watch them pour over the reports?