Management Integrity and Etiquette Toward Others

drewed

Shankman
Yea its anonymous, since depending how big you center is it maybe obvious who called...it maybe just easier to email someone in your district hr/labor

writer

Preoad Supervisor
I feel sorry for you. I have 19 years in and have been treated with respect during all of these years. This is not to say that I have never been disciplined but I have never been made to feel as you described above.

It is only him. The full time managers under him, one of which is my supe, is great and both are good people.

It is only him. The full time managers under him, one of which is my supe, is great and both are good people.

Try talking to the guy...Then have hourlies file grievences about his unprofessionalism...Sounds like he's UPS old school...It's been 17 years since I've seen a sup like that...Where I come from he would be taken out of service.

writer

Preoad Supervisor
Try talking to the guy...Then have hourlies file grievences about his unprofessionalism...Sounds like he's UPS old school...It's been 17 years since I've seen a sup like that...Where I come from he would be taken out of service.

He doesn't care what one thinks of him. Literally and gets his job done. That seems to be all that is cared about. About time for him to be moved, though. The manages usually get switched around in a year.